Acknowledgement and Credits

The first person I would like to thank is of course, J.R.R. Tolkien, for creating and taking my wide imagination to his magical, marvelous and mythical world.

Second, would be the LOTR producer Peter Jackson, for bringing the LOTR trilogy to life.

I would like to thank Lee Pace as well, for giving me a clearer visualization of Thranduil.

To the beautiful model of Devilnight
(http://www.devilnight.co.uk)
whom I chose to portray as Mirialia. I still don't know her name.

Many thanks to the fanfiction writer, a super granddad named Randy for giving me A LOT of insights on Thranduil's character and life.

Big thanks to TheEmpress_ for sharing her ideas, suggestions, and for all the support. Thank you, your highness!

To Wattpad, for giving me the opportunity to share my story on this website and to the LOTR fandom.

To Wattpad Fanfic people, for adding this story to their LOTR Reading List.

To Astronomical_Ideals for giving me the first encouraging comment to continue my story here on Wattpad.

To the Wattpad members,

Jackelyne8

JosieSullivan0

Bellethiel18

Ellandely_Goldwood

LilyBlondie

Thank you for the support right from the start. I published this last June 2014, and you guys are already supporting it.

To the FanFiction members who followed me and my story all the way here,

lotusbe88

Alexandriel

A lot of thanks to IamRosieH for the lovely covers.

To Fairytale_Fabler for the inspiring comment that she left on the first chapter and for giving me encouragement.

And last but not the least, all of you my dear readers. This story won't continue if not for you. Thank you so much for the votes, comments, and reads. Thank you for adding it on your Reading Lists. After 11 months of writing this, it finally ended. It has been a great journey. I really enjoyed it!

I am planning for a prequel and a sequel.

The prequel will tell the story of Mirialia's parents, Anvanya and Bern, and Oropher and Thranduil's ruling on Mirkwood. But it's a tragic story.

The other one is a sequel, and it's going to be a one crazy sequel, I'm telling you. You will be doing somersaults after reading it. ^_^;

I don't know when I'm going to publish it, because I don't have any final drafts yet.

That would be it! I hope you enjoyed the story as much as I did.

Love you all! Group hug, get in!

Hugs and kisses,

~Nyssa