Dragon God of Infinity

A silence pervades the living room of Deku's house, when not a single sim, not even noises or breath sounds could be heard.

If a normal person, even a supernatural being, saw what was in front of him, he would be confused, that's all.

On one side of the room was Deku with his blank gaze towards the girl in front of him who had an equally blank and emotionless gaze.

For anyone, this would be an unusual situation, but nothing unusual.

But everything would change if someone of the name of the being who was in front of Deku

Ophis

The Dragon God of Infinity, the Ouroboros Dragon, born in the Dimensional Rift, a Dragon with a power superior to all others with power considered "infinite" and only made a mention of his name all other Factions of the World trembled

The leader of the Khaos Brigade, a Faction with several beings from the most different terrorist mythologies, from demons to gods

And in front of Ophis was Deku, the King of the Mad Dragons, the right hand of the God of Destruction, Shiva, the strongest existence, surpassing the Great Red and the Trihexa in power and strength.

Anyone will know the true identity of and if they saw them in a room face to face, one would expect the catastrophic battle, where at the very least all of Japan would be destroyed.

And for the people who expected it, they would be immensely surprised at what they saw.

Deku's emotionless face fell as his eyes seemed to gain emotions again and a small smile appeared on his face.

Deku: It's been a while, Ophis.

He spoke in a tone you wouldn't speak to a stranger, let alone a friend.

It was the tone you used with a longtime friend, with an acquaintance

Ophis: Indeed, my friend.

She said in a tone that seemed to have a little more emotion than the previous one, even more calling Deku a "friend"

What few knew was that, in fact, Ophis and Deku had known each other for some time.

Ophis was the leader of the Khaos Brigade, an organized terrorist that sought to drive Great Red from the Dimensional Rift, the home of Ophis, so the Infinity Dragon would need powerful allies.

Obviously, for someone who was looking for powerful allies like her, an existence like Deku wouldn't be hidden for long.

A few years ago, Ophis had met Deku while he was traveling through Russia.

Ophis easily found him, as even with all the containment seals, Deku's Chaotic aura wouldn't be so easily suppressed.

Ophis sought him out because she found out that Deku had defeated the Great Red and placed him under her wing.

They both had a brief conversation and Ophis ordered Deku to take Great Red out of the Dimensional Rift.

But this "order" didn't go down very well for her, as the Dragons that follow Deku almost killed her because a being as "insignificant" as she was "ordering" the "King" to do something

But Deku prevented that from happening and saved Ophis, politely declining her request.

Even knowing the differences in power, Ophis didn't accept the refusal so deliberately, she fought Deku...

Well, calling it a fight would be a joke, as it was a totally one-sided fight.

Deku defeated Ophis just by moving his hand, as he did with Great Red in the battle he had when he was 7 years old.