The Arrival of the Exorcists

A few days later:

It had been a few days since Deku had his fight against Disse and his revelation to the Supernatural world.

Since then, the supernatural world was in chaos, in fact, not even that was able to describe what was happening in the supernatural world.

The fame of Izuku being Shiva's right-hand man was already immense, as he represented the God of Destruction and in addition to being the Mad King

And along with the Black Swordsman being one of the greatest mercenaries in the world

Then, upon discovering that both were the same person and to finalize her identity was none other than the son they thought was dead of the Crimson Maou and his wife

The world was in chaos, many of the Factions were totally scared and didn't want to get involved, even those who wanted to recruit Deku didn't want to get involved for fear of Shiva and him being allied with the Hindu Faction

And no one wants to mess with a Faction that can easily destroy any other, along with the fact that Deku is allied with the Destroyer himself and his fame as well.

Only the demons who didn't seem to be satisfied with this, as they wanted Izuku to ally with them, and Sirzechs and Clan Gremory had the last few days very busy as they had to contain and explain this.

Sirzechs had even announced and said that any demon that tried to "threaten" Deku would have to answer directly to Sirzechs and would be killed for doing so.

Izuku was very pleased with this as he didn't want to have to destroy demons like he did with angels and fallen angels.

Speaking of Deku, we could see him walking calmly towards his house, after Zeoticus knew he was his grandson, he had to build a decent house so his grandson can live

And now he was standing in a much larger mansion that he lived in

Freeing himself from his thoughts, he entered the house and went straight to his room to sleep.

The next morning:

Deku woke up to the sound of his alarm clock ringing. He groaned and looked doubtfully as he felt his body being hugged tightly into a familiar soft and smooth body, while his hand was being pressed between her gorgeous thighs, even his elbow was being held between her large breasts. While he didn't mind staying like this for a few more minutes, he really needed to get up to do his morning routine before he could go to school, and if that wasn't enough for Tiamat, Ryu, Saphira, and Mulan, so did Akeno.

Looking slightly around him, Deku saw that Rias was sleeping completely naked next to him.

To this day he never understood why she slept naked

He thought about getting up, until he felt something moving above him, just below his chest. Lifting his head a little to look down, Izuku could see a lock of long black hair spread across his chest, but he could also see Akeno's peaceful expression. His face didn't change at all as he felt Akeno's qualities being pressed tightly into his stomach, his shirt had been lifted a bit, he could see and feel Akeno's smooth skin. Her arms were wrapped around his hips, hugging Deku tightly against her body.

Akeno started to move against him, rubbing her body against his. Deku cursed when he saw Akeno's violet eyes slowly open and look around, and finally land on her stomach. A small smile appeared on his face and Akeno reached down to caress Izuku's private part slowly but steadily through his Boxer, marveling at the sight.

Violet eyes met Izuku's eyes as he tried to get out of this situation as quickly as possible. Akeno's seductive actions were driving her hormones wild and not only that, but it would be a big mess if Rias woke up right now. These two were going to fight again, it happened whenever Akeno tried to provoke Deku like that, and he didn't want that to happen in the morning, just a few hours before school started.