Memories

It had been a few days since Tiamat, Ryu, Saphira, and Mulan joined him at his home.

After they moved in with Deku, they fainted when they learned that Ophis the Ouroboros Dragon was with Izuku, and when she called him the Mad Dragon King

Although they moved in with Deku, Tiamat still technically worked for Ajuka and her pride wouldn't allow her to break the contract. So, Deku allowed her to continue helping the Blue Maou at times. However, for Tiamat, Izuku's orders would take priority.

It was really amusing for Deku to see Tiamat, Ryu, Saphira and Mulan's shocked expressions upon learning that he was really the Mad King, Shiva's right hand man.

Izuku also shared his and his parents' true identity, as well as showing his "true" appearance to them.

To say that Tiamat, Ryu, Saphira and Mulan were pissed off was an understatement, she was totally pissed at Sirzechs and Grayfia for what they did to Deku

From the looks of it, the underworld was told that Deku was stillborn because his body couldn't withstand the power of his parents and was buried in a shrine created by the Gremory Clan.

Deku scoffed at that, as if that was something capable of killing him, how would someone who resisted [Divine Flame] die from something like that?

The power difference between him and the Crimson Satan and the strongest Queen was infinite, even without his true body.

The body he was born in was amazing, not as much as his last reincarnation but it was enough

Deku had to stop Tiamat, Ryu, Saphira and Mulan from descending to the underworld as the dragons were extremely angry and wanted to kill Sirzechs and Grayfia for what they did.

Tiamat even said that if Deku revealed his identity, the entire underworld could turn into chaos, not only because of his power, but also because he was the son of who he was, the demons wouldn't like what the Gremory's did and especially with Sirzechs.

But Deku didn't care about that

We can currently see him in his Subspace accompanied by Saphira Mulan and Ryu who had asked him to train them.

He agreed with a smile to this request.

Now we can see Ryu, Saphira and Mulan seriously looking at him releasing their auras

Deku smiled at their auras and also began to emanate his own, causing clouds of cosmic dust to form.

The thunder of Cosmic clouds rumbled strongly under Subspace

The immense lightning bolts fell, releasing crackling dust on the Subspace floor.

That began to permeate the bodies of the three who began to scream when the cosmic energy entered their bodies.

The three passed out as the energy built into their body.

Deku calmly waited for the three to wake up.

After one, Ryu, Saphira, and Mulan woke up feeling their bodies changed.

Deku: What's up? How does it feel to receive energy from the Universe?

He asked in a serene tone, seeing the surprised look of the three

Ryu: E-Energy of the Universe...?

Deku: Yes, cosmic energy is technically the energy of the Universe. And now you have it in your body.

The mouths of the three took the shape of "O" surprises.

Deku: Well, your growth potential is still limited, but depending on the type of training I give you, I can say that you would become as strong as Great Red.