Gremory family

In the Underworld:

After Deku leaves:

Rias Gremory sat at a long table with her family. His brother and his wife were seated at one end of the table, they sat opposite them, Millicas was near the door. The revelation of Izuku's lineage clearly stunned everyone.

Rias still couldn't believe that that boy who trained and helped her was actually the strongest existence in the world and also her nephew.

And worst of all, she was pretty sure she had a crush on him, and he was her nephew. Rias honestly didn't know what to think about it

After some time of silence, it was Venelana who decided to speak.

Venelana looks a lot like her daughter, with shorter brown hair and violet eyes. Due to her demonic bloodline, she appears to be around the same age as her daughter and son, who appears to be in his mid-twenties.

Venelana Gremory (née Bael) is the current mistress of Clan Gremory. She is the mother of Rias Gremory and Sirzechs Lucifer, the grandmother of Millicas Gremory and the wife of Zeoticus Gremory, as well as the half-sister of the current Clan Chief Bael, Lord Bael and also the grandmother of Izuku.

Venelana: Now... Wasn't that an interesting combination? I especially found the last part extremely…revealing.

Sirzechs cringed while Grayfia just started cringing

Venelana: Izuku Midoriya, that was the boy's name, wasn't it? He appears to be about seventeen, roughly born around the time you lost your first child, Grayfia.

Grayfia didn't react and Venelana's gaze hardened.

Venelana: What happened to my grandson?

Sirzechs: We had no choice! He was born without any trace of demonic energy. The pillars would have torn him to pieces.

He answered his mother in a desperate way

Venelana simply scoffed:

Venelana: No trace of demonic energy? So I must have gone blind in my old age, for I can swear I saw that boy spreading 24 wings and possessing more power than I've seen in any other child of that age, in fact, more demonic power than any demon in history. And what do you mean no choice? I would have taken care of that boy without hesitation.

Sirzechs: And don't you think the other demons wouldn't have figured it out? I couldn't risk it. I took him to the human world to keep him safe, mother!

Venelana: And what you left there for seventeen years!

She accused her son

Venelana: You didn't tell me or your father about him. And you clearly didn't take care of him. You couldn't even recognize your own son until he was forced to reveal his lineage!

Sirzechs sank into his chair

Sirzechs: I couldn't risk telling you, you all know it would be a risk to my son's safety. Every time I uttered words about his survival, there was a chance it might be answered. It is we do not hear. I don't ever intend to see him again, but when I went to check on him at the orphanage, the orphanage was gone and I thought he was too, we couldn't know where he went. So I thought it best if we didn't. I don't know where he was, and no one else could.

Venelana: Oh yeah, it worked too, didn't it? That's why Millicas informed me that he is apparently the God of Destruction's right hand man.

Millicas seemed to shrink as almost everyone looked at him.

Venelana: And what do you think about that? He is not only Shiva's right-hand man, but also the King of the Mad Dragons, and the strongest existence, surpassing the Red Dragon God, Great Red. Much stronger than you.