The Phenex Heir

Kuoh Academy:

Currently at Kuoh Academy it was possible to see dozens of students leaving for their homes it was already the end time of school

Deku was walking calmly through the corridors of Kuoh Academy and drawing attention wherever he went.

Deku was currently heading towards the Occult Research Club

After Izuku and Rias' conversation yesterday and after Deku found himself forced to use his [Power of Destruction] to nullify Ophis's Draconic power that would likely kill the five girls and as they calmed down, Deku had a little talk with Rias

The heiress of the Gremory clan had asked Deku to come to the Occult Research Club so he would understand everything. In fact, Deku already knew about Rias' arranged marriage to the Phenex heir, but he didn't care.

Deku approached the door of the Occult Club and felt several presences inside, in addition to the normal ones that were Rias's nobility, there was also a demonic presence that had an aura that was very reminiscent of fire.

And he also had an immensely stronger presence than Rias and her Nobility, a presence with an icy edge.

So quickly Deku understood why he was there

When he opened the door all attention turned to him.

Standing next to Rias was a beautiful young woman who looked to be in her mid-twenties with back-length silver hair that features a long braid on each side with small blue bows at the ends, while the rest is let down that ends in twin braids and eyes. silver (in the anime)

She wore a blue and white French maid outfit with long sleeves and a white maid headband with red lipstick as a cosmetic accessory.

Deku recognized who she was, well, after everything Shiva said it was logical that he would have to remember

Grayfia Lucifuge, the [Queen] and wife of Sirzechs Lucifer as well as the strongest [Queen] in the Underworld, and her mother

Deku looked at her sideways and then turned his attention to Rias.

Grayfia turned her gaze to him.

She clearly realized he wasn't a normal person, it wasn't much of a surprise to Deku, after all Grayfia probably noticed a small fraction of his power.

When Deku met his "parents" he wondered how he would feel.

Of course, he didn't hate or feel love for them, it was pure indifference, and now looking at Grayfia it was more evident.

He felt nothing, absolutely nothing, no joy, no sadness or anger, it was as if he was looking at another stranger.

Rias smiled minimally when she noticed Deku along with his Nobility who were standing and standing in front of the window.

Sitting next to Rias was a man running his hands through her hair.

He was a tall, handsome young man in his mid-20s with short blond hair and dark blue eyes.

His outfit consisted of a burgundy blazer with gold embroidery on the right with matching pants and black dress shoes. Underneath his open blazer is a white dress shirt that is not fully buttoned (just a short button), giving a faint view of his chest.

Deku didn't know who he was, as he didn't mind bothering to know the name of Existences as inferior as he was.

Deku saw all eyes on him, the King of Destruction crossed his arms over his chest as he looked at Rias.

Deku: So Rias, I came as you asked.

Riser: Who are you? A servant of my lovely Rias?

he asked arrogantly