Unexpected Visit

Several days later:

It had been several days since one of the leaders of the Fallen Angels, Kokabiel, had attacked the city of Kuoh and everything had returned to normal.

Although everything in the city was normal, the supernatural world was taken aback by the mention that Kokabiel had been killed easily by the Sekiryuutei.

Kokabiel was very famous in the Supernatural world, he was one of God's generals before he lost his grace I was considered one of the most powerful Angels and commanded entire armies and also of a power comparable to Maou and Seraphim class beings

Killing him was an unexpected achievement for the Sekiryuutei's reputation. Although what drew the most attention was that the current Sekiryuutei had been training with the Mad King and that he was already one of the strongest existences

Nobody knows the history of the current Sekiryuutei, they only know that he was a [Pawn] of Rias Gremory who ceded him to the Mad Dragon King

Currently, in the Occult Club room, it was possible to see all of Rias's Nobility together with Deku and Issei who were sitting there calmly.

Rias: This isn't a joke.

She said while frowning

Rias apparently found out that Azazel walked into his territory and wasn't happy about it.

Rias: Actually, even though it was decided that the meeting of demons, angels and fallen angels would be held in that city, to think that suddenly, the governor of the Fallen Angels who intruded on our territory would interfere with our business... !

She said while shaking with rage

Deku just looked at Rias and her irritation for nothing.

Rias: However, I wonder what happened... Besides not knowing your moves, it's hard to move here too. The other side is the ruler of the fallen angels. We can't even get in touch with him.

She said while thinking deeply

Sirzechs: Azazel has always been like that, Rias.

A voice made everyone present turn their attention to the origin

Rias: O-O-O-Onii-sama!

She stuttered in surprise at the appearance of her sister

Sirzechs: Azazel won't do anything like Kokabiel did a few days ago. He can make a joke like he gives last time, though. The governor will come earlier than the scheduled date.

He said smiling calmly

Beside him was his wife and [Queen], Grayfia Lucifuge

Sirzechs and Grayfia's eyes turned to Deku who was sitting calmly as he was served tea by Issei.

Sirzechs: I'm glad you're okay, Izuku, and I'm grateful that you took care of Kokabiel.

He spoke kindly to his son, though he could feel the sadness in his words too.

Deku lifted his face and turned to see his father and mother.

Deku: No problem. Besides, it wasn't me who defeated him, it was Issei... Dad...

He said surprising everyone except Issei

Sirzechs and Grayfia's eyes widened at what they heard

Did Izuku just say, "Dad"?

A smile formed on the faces of the Crimson Maou and his [Queen] who were happy

Sirzechs: Hey, my little sister. This room looks like a murder scene. I wondered how it is possible that this place is full of magic circles, while many young women gather here.