Kokabiel

With Issei:

He was opening his eyes, it was already 6:30pm and Tiamat, Ryu and Mulan still hadn't come back

He was hugging Saphira totally naked

They didn't have a piece of clothing covering their body

Placing his hand on his head, memories of a few hours ago came to his mind and how he had sex with Saphira.

Saphira was also slowly opening her eyes as she had a satisfied face.

Sapphire: Master.

She said opening her arms and hugging Izuku

Saphira: Fufu~ You were very violent to me, master.

She said while she didn't feel both legs

Deku: Don't blame me, you were the one I wanted.

He said calmly and then I sit down and a magic wave

Deku: And Issei? Where is he?

He asked turning his attention to Saphira who just smiled

Saphira: He's in Subspace training. It looks like he's already reached the Juggernaut Drive and is now training with the Excalibur he received.

She explained as she got up from the bed

Deku: And Tiamat and her sisters?

Saphira: They haven't come back yet. I'm crazy with envy to show the brand, besides that you also have my brand.

She said as she placed her hand on her breasts seductively. Then turn around and show a black and white dragon mark

Deku looked at himself and saw that on her arm there was a mark of a white dragon.

Deku: I see...

Clothes formed and covered his uncovered body, while Saphira went to her room to wear an outfit too.

Deku: I'm going to see Issei, it's time to reveal the most powerful Red Dragon Emperor to the world.

He said with a smile remembering how powerful Issei is becoming

In fact, Izuku is pretty sure that his rival, Hakuryuukou, isn't even on the same level anymore.

Issei had received a lot of equipment from Izuku and this exponentially increased his evolution.

Deku even heard Ddraig boast that its wielder was the strongest in history.

The Mad King didn't want to lose a rare gem like Issei, the boy was simply a monster in terms of evolution and completely mastered Ddraig's power, even [Burning Hell of Burning Flames]. And as a bonus, Issei even had Deku's blessing.

With Issei:

He was training hard with Excalibur

After he "received" her from Xenovia, he didn't stop training with the sword to master her power.

While he may have only spent a few days in real life, in Subspace years have passed.

That is, in a few days he acquired the power of years of training

Issei had finally taken a break to rest and wipe the sweat off his shirt.

Ddraig: [I'm proud of you, Issei. You are the best bearer in history. No one has ever been able to master my power to the fullest and not even master the Juggernaut Drive at its maximum strength.]

The Welsh Dragon said very proud and confident

With Issei as his wielder, the chances of defeat for Albion were practically nil, plus the boy was receiving training from the Mad Dragon King, the strongest existence.