Forest of the Relatives 2/2

Family Forest:

This forest is beautiful and dense, it's full of nature, the trees were so big it dazzled the sunlight, there was a big one in it that ran all over the forest dazzling the view

In that Forest were currently six people who seemed to be calmly waiting

It was Rias Gremory and his nobility, Akeno Himejima, Yuuto Kiba, Koneko Toujou, Asia Argento and Issei Hyoudou who were waiting calmly in the forest.

They all turned around when they felt a pulse of energy surge and when they turned around they saw an unknown magic circle.

When the magic circle's light disappeared, Deku was revealed to be wearing a blue t-shirt along with black pants and sneakers and also a blue blouse.

Next to him was Ophis, who was wearing her usual gothic outfit.

Rias: Deku-kun, I see you brought friends.

She said looking at Ophis

Deku: Yes.

He said nodding his head

Koneko narrowed her eyes at Ophis, mainly because another Loli was trying to steal her place next to Izuku.

It looked like Ophis also sensed Koneko and narrowed her eyes at the girl.

Rias: And who are you?

Ophis: I'm O-

Deku: Her name is Phis.

He said while covering the mouth of Ophis who looked at him

Deku knew that if Rias heard Ophis' name, she would associate her with the Dragon God of Beginning, as he was sure Rias knew Ophis, and he didn't want everyone to know that precisely the Ouroboros Dragon was with him.

Seeing Deku's action, the Infinity Dragon understood and turned his gaze to Rias.

Ophis: I am Phis.

She said in such a monotone voice that even Koneko was surprised

Rias turned her gaze to Deku and said:

Rias: I see. Where did you steal it?

She questioned smiling causing Deku to cast an attracted look at her

He sighed as Rias' Nobility laughed at him.

Deku: Don't be fooled by her looks, she's older than all of us combined.

He said causing everyone to widen their eyes.

Rias: What? Is she a supernatural being?

She questioned everyone

Ophis: Dragon.

She replied causing everyone to widen their eyes.

Kiba: Dragon...

He spoke totally shocked

Akeno: Ara~ Araa~

Rias: Is she the one you said looks like Koneko?

Deku agreed

The moment Ophis heard this, she gained a smile as she studied her chest in pride and satisfaction.

Ophis: Exactly, big-breasted, red-haired girl.

She said causing everyone to laugh and Ruas blushed with embarrassment.

???: Who wants me!

Without warning, a man wearing ragged, ragged clothes appeared from a treetop.

Asia: Who's there?!