Conversation with the Demons

With Deku:

Luffy: You forgot the stance again, Ophis.

He said patting the palm of his hand

Ophis: I never imagined that these... Things would be so complicated.

She replied with her expressionless face. She is also wearing a certain martial arts attire.

Deku put his hand on his forehead and said:

Deku: If postures are complicated, then how will you learn new techniques? Now I understand how the master felt about me.

He said with a sigh, gaining Ophis's attention.

Ophis: Master? Did you have a master?

Deku nodded in agreement and grabbed a bottle of water to drink.

Deku: Yes, I have a master.

Ophis: How strong is he?

She asked looking a little excited.

Deku smiled in response

Deku: He's infinitely stronger than me. I never even managed to get him to fight seriously or use his power at more than 1%.

Ophis looked impressed, even though her expression didn't change.

Deku: Changing the subject, if you really want to learn martial arts you need to at least know the stances.

Ophis pouted in response

Ophis: Just skip the poses. I do not need this. And you also never use postures.

Deku: Well, is that why I've always been training and not just relying on my power and physical strength? But since you want to fight me without posture, come on, have fun.

He took a relaxed form, while Ophis stared at him monotonously.

Ophis: Come up-

She didn't finish when her head was on the ground and Deku was on top of her

Deku: See? You didn't even react and want to be a martial artist? Are you trying to dishonor all martial fighters?

He said looking indifferently at Ophis who had her head crushed on the floor.

Ophis: You cheated!

Deku: You who don't know how to lose.

He got off the Ouroboros Dragon

Deku: I'll show you just once.

His fist started to gather cosmic energy and then took aim at a punching bag.

The blow caused cracks to happen in Subspace that would be something practically indestructible, because to break a Subspace you would have to have an absurd domain over space

Deku: Since you don't know how to use cosmic energy, use Dragon Powers, you can go all out.

Ophis: Let me try, then!

Ophis' fist glowed red with her dragon energy.

Deku just crossed his arms and leaned against the wall.

Ophis tried to imitate what she just saw, she leaned forward just like what she witnessed... But her general posture was not adequate

Ophis mutters something incomprehensible, save for Deku, as she manages to throw the punch towards her target, but loses her balance in the process causing her power control to slip as well.

Pure dark crimson Dragon Power completely obliterated a punching bag before a massive burst of energy in the air. A surge of Draconic power erupted violently, causing a storm of winds in all directions.