Training

The next day:

Rias: Haaaaaaaaah! Why am I doing this!

She yelled after Deku

Currently all of Rias' Nobility were walking along a mountain as they headed to where Rias' training house would be.

Deku laughed a little further

After talking with Riser and his Nobility and also having accepted Rias' request to train her Nobility, Deku had returned to the house to warn Ophis, Tiamat, Ryu, Saphira and Mulan and also warned Rias that they would be leaving early.

So currently they were going up the mountain towards Rias' training house.

Deku walked calmly ahead of everyone, while Ryu, Saphira and Mulan walked calmly beside him and Ophis too, Tiamat wasn't with them as she had some business to deal with the Underworld.

Behind him came Koneko, along with Akeno and Kiba and further back there was Rias, and what drew the most attention was that everyone was carrying large luggage

Kiba: Deku-senpai, I gathered some herbs. Let's use it for the meal tonight.

He said as he walked and passed with a cool expression. He is also carrying a huge amount of luggage on his back.

Izuku waved at him in acceptance

Rias: But why am I carrying?!

Of all the bags they were carrying, Rias had the most

Deku: That's training.

Rias: But I don't need to train as much as they do.

She said as she almost stopped because she couldn't take it

Deku: To have a weak King is to have a weak nobility. Nobility may be strong, but if the King is weak and well taken care of, it means his training is for naught.

He said with a frown

Rias: B-But-

Deku: Don't complain, Rias. You wanted me to train you, and I warned you that you would regret it, but you accepted. So, for that, shut up and do it.

He said narrowing his eyes at Rias who froze

Akeno: Ara~ Araa~ He got you Buchou.

She said while panting a little and also carrying her luggage

Rias: You should be on my side, Akeno!

He screamed as fake tears streamed down his face

Deku: You too, Akeno.

He said getting the attention of the girl who looked at him

Deku: Your pace is slowing down, faster!!

He said narrowing his eyes with an authoritative tone

Akeno: Yes sir!

She screamed as she got a robot in the face from Izuku's sadistic manner.

Rias: Masochist.

Deku: Faster, Rias!

He yelled making the boy widen his eyes.

Rias: Yes sir!

She said as she advanced a little

Deku couldn't help but sigh, their resistance was pathetic, they looked like they'd never pushed hard in their life. How the hell did she call herself a High Class devil with such pathetic strength?

He even thanked his parents for abandoning him, as he didn't want to be spoiled like Rias who doesn't even know how to use her power properly.

Izuku only saw advantages in being abandoned, he was able to fight Shiva, then Scathach and then Great Red and bathe in blood which was what he most enjoyed doing.