The God of Destruction

Deku: My lord, did I say you wanted to see me?

To a spectator oblivious to the situation, it would be a consultative view when a boy, or rather a young man, addressed an even younger boy as his master.

They were in a spacious but extravagant room. Gold plated pillars and jewels on the walls represented beautiful works of art composed of humanoid figures with certain details that were quite attractive. After all, humans didn't have three heads or six arms.

At least they shouldn't

Shiva: Yes, Izuku.

The youngest replied. His voice was soft, but it had a commanding tone that demanded respect and attention, even if it wasn't on purpose.

The one kneeling was none other than Izuku Midoriya

Known around the world by various titles, the Invincible Warlord, the God of Calamity, the Black Swordsman, the King of Mad Dragons and also the right-hand man of the Hindu God of Destruction Shiva

The being who sat on the throne to whom Deku was kneeling was a handsome young man; a normal-featured high school student having a well-structured face, with green and black hair that appears more bluish. He has a keen eye that possesses a bottomless divinity and boundless superiority that makes people tremble in fear.

With the only exception being the being in front of you

This was Shiva, one of the Trimurti and the God of Destruction in Hindu mythology. He is ranked in the highest rankings of the Top 10 Strongest Beings in the World, and Deku's adoptive father.

Shiva: You know you don't have to call me that, you can call me father.

He said it in an amused, relaxed tone, though his very presence still showed power.

Deku just looked at Shiva and said:

Deku: I insist.

He said seriously, making Shiva sigh

Shiva: I heard that you came in contact with the demons.

he said calmly

Deku: They're... Quite interesting so to speak.

He calmly said to his foster father

Shiva couldn't help but look at his adopted son and sigh, even for him, Deku was a mystery

Don't get it wrong, Shiva loves Deku like a father would love his son

When Shiva first met Deku, he thought the boy was crazy for defying him, but he still accepted and was surprised to be defeated by him.

Over time, Shiva tried to understand Deku, he wanted to understand what was going through the boy's head, at first it was curiosity and sadness for what happened to him, but over time, Shiva really started to see Izuku as his son.

Deku was someone who showed no emotions

It was different from the Ouroboros Dragon who really had few emotions for his innocence and naivety, in Deku's case it was as if he really didn't have any emotions.

He didn't feel empathy for his enemies, he didn't feel anger for what his parents did to him, he didn't feel remorse for killing other beings, he didn't feel sadness or anything

It was as if he was already used to wanton killings.

Deku was someone who could give such a genuine smile and you would think he likes it only for him to stick a sword in your heart with the same smile

The hollow, opaque tone he used to speak, as if he were dead

A doll...

A machine...