Blink Club (Angst )

Top: Taehyung
Bottom: Jungkook

" Hey Jungkook over there "
The said boy moved toward his friend's group waving his hand enthusiastically .

" You are looking like a whole  meal course , " Jungkook's friend Jimin commented .
Jungkook blushed " Thank You Hyungs and hi to all " Jungkook said and took his seat beside the group .
They were present in a fancy club . The purple lights were illuminating the club . The girls and boys were making out in every corner . He don't know why his friends chosen that stupid place .

" I thought you'd never come, " Yugeom commented, taking a sip from his drink .

Jungkook squinted his eyes " Why wouldn't I come ?"
" You know you have a husband who is scary as hell, " Soobin said sarcastically .

" Taehyung is not that bad " Jungkook pouted " He just down want to see me in trouble "

" Okay okay now spill the tea sis , how did he permit you ?" Jimin asked curiously .
Jimin knows Taehyung's nature very well as he works under Taehyung .

Jungkook smirked, " I didn't ask him. He had a meeting today , he'll be late so I came here for two hours " .
Their friends' eyes widened like a soccer ball . This is not their so innocent Jungkook .

Kim Jungkook . Kim Taehyung aka The Deadly Mafia head's husband . Jungkook is 21 years old and Taehyung is 26 . They both married two years ago because of some agreement . But later they began to like each other and now they are head over heels for each other .

" Okay guys forget it now, enjoy the party . I am so excited to be in the club after such a long time " Jungkook said and took his glass and went toward the dance place .

" I think he'll be in trouble, " Soobin commented.
" Me too , pray for our jungkook's ass, " Yeonjun said .
While Jimin was thinking some unnecessary things , ' What if Taehyung came here for a meeting too , happend like in wattpad '

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

" Boss, the meeting is held in the Blink Club . We need to be there in ten minutes, " Taehyung's secretary Namjoon informed .

" Okay . Let's go then " The Mafia head took his coat and went to his destination .

Kim Taehyung is a scary man . He is so possessive toward Jungkook . He doesn't like his friends . He doesn't like it when he does something against his will . He always tries to save Jungkook as he loves him alot .

He loves Jungkook's innocence and fragile nature . Jungkook is an emotional type of person . He can cry easily . He loves Taehyung but never likes when he is angry with him .

Taehyung reached the club and he went straight toward the VIP cabin , ignoring his surroundings .

Jungkook was swaying his hips to the beat . His friends were also with him . Yugeom's arms were loosely around his shoulders .

Suddenly the music changes to Baepsae . And No way the friends will not dance on it . They dropped their glasses and crazily began to dance to wild song .

Taehyung was done with his meeting so he went out of the VIP cabin to get some drinks . He went straight to the bartender and asked for the drink . He heard some hooting so he turned side …. His eyes didn't believe it . Jungkook and Yeogum were doing hip thrust steps .

Taehyung was burning in anger . His bunny , his  husband, was  providing all the other sexy shows . He left the glass there and went out of the club not before glaring at Jungkook who was too busy in his world to notice something .