Age is just a number

Little description before Story:

Taehyung and Jungkook are cousins. They live in the same house. Taehyung is ten years older than Jungkook, he is the next heir of his Mafia business. He loves Jungkook like his baby brother. He is very possessive of him. 

Jungkook is the youngest member of Kim.

His personality is far more of a Mafia. He is a fluff ball, smiling and jumping everywhere. All family members love him a lot but he loves his Taehyungie hyung. 

Their parents are not in the country. 

Jungkook sighed, sitting next to his friend in the classroom. 

" What happened?" His friend Felix whispered. 

" Same thing." He mumbled, murdering his eraser. 

Felix rolled his eyes " Kook, we know very well he sees you like his baby brother, then why are you draining your energy by running behind him." 

Jungkook ignored his advice and complained about what happened. 

" Taehyungie hyung came late with Jenny. They both just went to their room and began to do something. I heard weird noises in the Morning, I asked hyung about it, and he said he was loving Jenny. Why can't he love me like that?" 

Felix heard the same thousands of times before but with different names. So he just ignored Jungkook and began to complete his work. 

After class, they sat in an empty cafeteria to talk. Jungkook was bugging him again and again for the advice. 

" Did you ever say to your hyung that you love him?" Felix took a sip of his drink. 

" Yes, but he began to laugh. He ruffled my hair and said I love you too kido. You are my favourite baby." Jungkook pouted. 

Felix rolled down on the floor and laughed. Poor Jungkook attempted many times to tell Taehyung that he loved him but he never took it seriously. 

Jungkook glared at Felix,  he took his bag and went away leaving laughing Felix behind. 

Jungkook reached home shortly, his mood was very bad from the morning when he heard Taehyung was loving someone again.

But when he saw the scene happening in their drawing room, tears rolled down his cheeks. 

Taehyung was having a lap dance with his so-called girlfriend Jenny. 

Jenny was kissing Taehyung, Taehyung's hands were on her hips, kneading the muscles there. 

Jungkook watched it for a minute, the pain in his heart was unbearable so he ran toward his room. 

Taehyung's secretary Jimin watched as the younger ran away to his room sobbing. He felt pity for him.

After ten minutes, Jenny went home. Taehyung came out of lusty thoughts and remembered Jungkook hadn't come home yet. 

" Jimin, trace Jungkook's location. He is not home yet." 

Jimin huffed " you don't need to worry Taehyung, he was already home when you were having your fun time." 

Jimin is the only person after his parents who can talk to Taehyung like this. He can scold him or sometimes curse him too. 

" Why are you talking to me like this? What did I do now?" He rubbed his face and lay down on the couch. 

" Taehyung, I told you many times before and I am telling you again. Jungkook loves you. He loves you romantically. Stop doing these nasty things at home for god sake. He is a kid." Jimin yelled and went to the kitchen leaving him behind.