Tease (M)

Top : Kim Taehyung

Bottom : Kim Jungkook

" believe me, baby, I didn't flirt with her, '' Taehyung said holding his seat belt tight. 

" Yeah yeah, then how does your hand land on his lower back Huh? " Jungkook inquired. 

The scene is Taehyung and Jungkook are married for five years now. They have been in relation since school. And after graduation, they decide to get married. They have a baby boy, who is four years old. 

Taehyung and Jungkook both are businessmen. They both belonged to an open-minded and rich family. Both are happy and living a perfect family. 

Today they had a party in the club where Jungkook caught Taehyung red-handed flirting with a colleague. 

" Slow down baby or do you want us to die," Taehyung said worriedly.

Jungkook glared at him " No I don't want us to die because I know my baby is waiting for me, but let me tell you one thing Kim Taehyung, you are sleeping on a couch today " 

" Baby don't do that " Taehyung pouted but Jungkook didn't mind and continued to drive over the speed limit.

They reached home in ten minutes. Jungkook came down first and threw the key at Taehyung " Park my car there and don't you dare to leave it here " Taehyung sighed.

Jungkook is loving and kind to everyone. But he doesn't like Taehyung's behaviour. Taehyung is a social butterfly. Talk to everyone and hug and handshake, Jungkook is different. He doesn't like to be frank with someone whom you don't even know. So they often have arguments or little fights which always end on their bed. 

Jungkook entered his mansion. He saw his baby running toward him. He smiled and picked him up 

" Mommie I miss you," Hansol said.  

" Mommie misses you too baby, did you eat?" Jungkook asked, pecking his forehead. 

" Yes mommy Hansol is a good boy," Baby said proudly. 

" Yes, my Hansol is a good boy," Jungkook said and tickled him. 

Taehyung entered to see his husband and Child giggling and pecking each other.  

" oh, now dada's baby is kissing just his mommy now?" Taehyung asked, pouting playfully.  

Hansol squirmed out of Jungkook's arms and went to his dad " Mom and Hansol love you too dada " Hansol hugged Taehyung's leg. 

Taehyung laughed and pick him up " I know Hansol love me but I have a doubt about your mother " 

Jungkook just rolled his eyes.  

" That's okay Dada,  you can get a new mommy and I can have that mommy by myself " Hansol suggested innocently. 

Jungkook noted that his husband and son's discussion is going to be long so he went to his room leaving them alone.

Taehyung put Hansol in bed and he went to their room. He quickly showered and then moved to Jungkook who was scrolling through his phone. He plopped down and put his head on his lap. 

" Baby run your fingers through my hair please?" Taehyung demanded and closed his eyes. Jungkook sighed and did what he asked. 

After a few minutes, Taehyung noted that Jungkook is not talking to him so he asked 

" Is everything okay? Why you are not talking " 

" I am mad at you. Don't play innocent, " Jungkook said sternly and averted his gaze to his phone.