His Innocence (M)

Requested by a reader, who DM me for one-shot of Innocent top.

______________________

Faiyum is a small village in the city of Daegu. The only place in the world which is safe from the contamination of the modern world and technology.  
The village is enjoying its true self, breathing in the fresh air and seeing the sunset serenely, the residents of this area are lucky.

Life in Faiyum is the simplest… People sleep at the moment the sun sets down and wake up when it rises. Ladies work in homes, while men work outside, no alternative. In the evening, the lords of the house came home and they enjoyed some time together before sleeping.

The rituals of faiyum are strange too. Arranged marriage is their religion and a baby just after the ten months of the marriage is considered as the sign of prosperity. And if any couple exceeds this period for making a baby, then they should consult a midwife, which is considered an insult because discussing your bed life with someone is the most disgraceful act there.

In those circumstances, there is a couple who is going through the same situation. Jeon Taehyung and Jeon Jungkook.

Jeon Jungkook, a nineteen-year-old boy, the youngest son of the Jeon family, is married to Kim Taehyungie, an eighteen-year-old, the most educated girl in the village. Their marriage was arranged but they were friends before so it didn't make things awkward.

Two months have gone and everything is alright. Taehyungie is enjoying her life with his bunny husband. Cuddling, talking and kisses… all are good except for one thing.

His husband's innocence.

She didn't find it odd when on their first night, Jungkook just kissed her shortly and then forced her to pray by joining hands so they could have a baby soon. She finds it cute because she expected it. Being grown up in a family where discussing sex is taboo, a man believing in prayers for a baby is all normal.
So she played along with Jungkook. This was something she always admired about his bunny husband.

They were playing baby-baby for a month but all changed when her mother-in-law came to know that they never mess with the sheets. She began to send maids to change the sheets regularly to check if they had done the deed or if Taehyungie was a virgin or not, but after two months, the results were the same. No blood, no dried cum… nothing.
So she began to mock Taehyung for being infertile and non-virgin.

The black-haired girl wanted to yell at her that it was not her fault. His son is too innocent to touch her in that way.
She endured all the taunts of her in-laws but the situation worsened when her mother-in-law threatened her to marry him to someone if she didn't get pregnant at the end of the fourth month.

So today, after completing her menstruation day, Taehyungie decided to ruin his innocence, she had enough. She can't let anyone share Jungkook. She will ask for her right to intercourse.

She wore a white hanfu with a white set of undergarments. She tied her long hair in a messy bun and entered their small bedroom.
As always, her husband was standing at the window waiting for her.

"Oh, you are here. Come let's see the stars." He asked in an excited tone, pulling her. Taehyungie stood next to him and took deep breaths before starting the conversation.

"Mother-in-law scolded me again for not having a baby in my tummy," she stared at Jungkook whose smile was gone and now he was listening attentively, "Aunts, sister-in-law's all are mocking me Jungkook." Her eyes got teary, "I can't take it anymore. I want a baby."

Jungkook was staring at her dumbfoundedly but then he understood the depth of matter and felt bad for Taehyungie to go through with this.

"I am sorry Tae. " he held her hands, "I don't know why God is not answering our prayers. But don't worry today we will pray all night so we can have a baby soon."
Yes, they will do it all night … but not prayers.