He is straight. (M)

The hall of the Bangtan school was full of students, walking to their classes or strolling around hand in hand.
In that crowded place, two best friends were running in the narrow doorway, pushing people away on their way.

"Stop there, you kinky shit." The silver-haired boy yelled, running behind the brown-haired boy trying to snatch a letter from him.

"No, no I'll tell your Kookie about your little crush." The boy yelled back.

"Chim, I swear to god, if his group listens to this I'll end my friendship with you." The silver boy threatened his friend who stopped and turned around glaring at him.

"You'll end our friendship for this thing?" He showed him a letter, which his best friend wrote for his first and only crush, Jungkook.

"Chim, it's not just a thing it's my death certificate, if he or his group saw this, I'll be doomed," Taehyung yelled, not minding the students around him staring at him weirdly.

"Why are you so afraid of them?" Jimin walks near to him, trying to end his play now as they have a class in ten minutes.

"They are all straight, and I am gay. That's the only problem." Taehyung sighed.

"Okay okay, now come on let's go or we will be kicked out of the class." Jimin put the letter in his back pocket and decided to tease Taehyung later.

Both friends walked to their class, not knowing the "death certificate" of Taehyung had fallen from Jimin's hand.

A boy with black hair picked up that letter, who was staring at the duo from behind the walls.

"For my Kookie." He smirked and walked away, swaying a letter in his hand.

~~

"Okay class, as you all are, let me tell you one important thing. This assignment is going to be the last assignment of your high school and it will contain 50 marks." The students gasped, "And I am going to pair you up with your seniors so you can do it better and they will get 20 marks too for participation, you all just have to talk to them as I already told them about this task." The teacher ended, and students gulped because the seniors of the art department are very… scary?

The teacher began to tell about the students and their paired mates, all were happy because they didn't get the "famous straight" group members as their partners, rumours say they are the fuck boys with attitude touching the peak of Mount Everest, as they never talked to anyone.
But rumours can be wrong too…right?

"Park Jimin, your partner is Min Yoongi." Jimin gulped and cried internally, that cat faces scary humans and always glare at him as if Jimin snatched something from him.

"Ma'am that person is very fierce, I can't…"

"Jimin, don't talk about your seniors like this. And he is a very good student. So don't make lame excuses." The teacher scolded him, and he sighed and sat down. Taehyung patted his thigh, "Don't worry chim I'll go with you." Jimin smiled at his friend and threw a flying kiss at him.

"Kim Taehyung pairs with Jeon Jungkook." Taehyung's soul left his body. He heard it right…he is going to work with Jungkook, the man of his dreams.

"Chim, am I dreaming?" He patted his cheeks, staring at Jimin who just laughed at his reaction.

"You lucky bitch. You are going to get you, man." Jimin winked at him. But the silver-haired man was too shocked to comprehend anything.

Later on, they got their topics for the assignment, and the students walked out to talk with their seniors. Jimin and Taehyung also encourage each other and walk to the spot where that group usually sat, as both seniors are of the same group.