Prank

" Hello Taehyung Fam, I was noticing your request for the next vlog and I see most of the comments were asking me to put a prank on my boyfriend" Taehyung sighed " So I decide to ignore my darling for 24 hours prank, but let me tell you guys if my darling decided to leave me after this prank I'll come over to you" Taehyung jokingly glare at the camera. 

He stood up and put a small camera in the middle of the book in the cupboard in the hall. 

" Okay so Jungkookie is not at home, he went to his hometown two days back and he is on his way home. So we are going to start the prank when he'll be back. Let's put the other camera in our bedroom" Taehyung ran toward the bedroom and came back quickly after hiding it. 

" You know fam, I am feeling so terrible to do this with my baby. but let's see what's gonna happen" Taehyung sighed. 

The doorbell rang "Jungkookie is here. I am going now bye" he whispered to the camera and opened the door. 

As soon as the door opened Taehyung turned around and walked toward the couch leaving Jungkook standing on the door with open arms. 

Jungkook retracted his arms and sighed, pulling his bag inside. 

He dropped the bag and walked toward Taehyung and sat beside him. 

"Hi. How are you?" Jungkook smiled and attempted to peck his lips but Taehyung turned to the other side. Jungkook remained frozen on the spot. 

He felt ashamed so he stood up. " I'm…I'm going to take shower. See you soon" Jungkook took his bag and went to his room. 

Taehyung walked toward the camera " Guys I am feeling so bad. I never ignore my baby love like that. He's gonna be sad too." Taehyung uttered but hurriedly moved back to the couch when hear the door clicking. 

Jungkook came out with wet hair and a towel. He sat down in front of Taehyung on the floor and gave him a towel. 

"Mind drying my hair love?" Jungkook asked.

Taehyung gulped. Drying his hair is always done by Taehyung. 

Taehyung stood up " I am sorry. I have work" Jungkook stood up too. The pain was visible in his eyes " don't worry love. I can do it by myself too." Jungkook smiled and held the towel, and walked to sit on another couch. 

Jungkook saw him as he slowly walked toward his office. As Taehyung disappeared from his sight, a lonely tear made its way down to his left cheek. But he quickly wiped it. 

" He might have a bad day." He mumbled to himself. 

After two hours, he began to prepare his night meal. He thought of asking Taehyung's opinion so he knocked on the office door. 

After hearing a small come in, he walked inside. 

" I am going to prepare dinner. Do you want something specific?" He asked Taehyung, caressing his hair. 

"No" Taehyung replied shortly and began to type on his laptop. 

Jungkook sighed and walked out of the room. 

This was not what he supposed. He thought when he'll be back home after two days he'll kiss Taehyung for hours then he'll tell him about his visit. But Alas! Taehyung is acting weirdly. 

Jungkook shrugged his thoughts off and cooked the meal. Taehyung's brother Yoongi and best friend Jimin also came to join them for dinner. 

Taehyung sat beside Jungkook who was lost in his thoughts. He dismissed it and tried to hold the plate far away from the table, but Jungkook held it first and pass to Taehyung but Taehyung didn't take it.