Blink Club pt.2

Jungkook got up before Taehyung so he took a shower and went to cook something.

Taehyung woke up in the afternoon. He searched for Jungkook but he didn't find it in their room so he went downstairs. He saw Jungkook in the kitchen preparing something to eat. 

Taehyung stood there not knowing what to do. So he remained still and continued to watch Jungkook. He was feeling guilty for treating younger like that.  He doesn't know what to do. Saying sorry is not enough and being ignored by Jungkook is a big NO. 

Jungkook made an omelette with brown bread. He turned off the burner and averted his gaze to Taehyung who was standing at the door. Their eyes met for a second. But Taehyung lowers his gaze immediately.

" Breakfast is ready. Take your seat, I'll serve you,"  Jungkook said. Taehyung nodded and took his chair.

Jungkook shifted things on the table, scowling at every step. Taehyung saw the discomfort, he knew very well what's the reason behind it. He stood up and went to Jungkook. 

"You can sit. I'll do that." Taehyung said and took the glasses from the shelf. Jungkook sighed and took his seat.  

They had their lunch in complete silence and it was very weird. They never eat in silence. They always talk, share meals and peck each other now and then but today it was all quiet.  

" We need to talk " Taehyung broke the silence.  

" Okay " Jungkook replied shortly.  

" Firstly I am sorry," Taehyung said, holding Jungkook's hand. 

Jungkook didn't reply, he decided to listen first. 

" I was mad because you didn't inform me anything and then I saw you in the club doing that dance " Jungkook cut him off 

" Fucking dance, you called it last night The Fucking dance moves I was doing to seduce others " Jungkook quoted his words with slight tears in his eyes.

Taehyung sighed deeply, he remembered all the things he said to Younger. He can't deny the fact he called the younger Whore. 'Hope so Jungkook forget that'. Taehyung thought.

" kook believes me I was mad I was not realizing what I said. " Taehyung said with guilt. 

" You call me whore…" now the tears were rolling down Jungkook's cheeks.

Taehyung was stunned.  He prayed that this word may not be remembered by Jungkook but all his prayers were in vain.  

Tears of Jungkook were hurting him. He stood up from his chair and began to walk toward Jungkook until the doorbell stopped him. 

Jungkook hurriedly wipes his tears. Taehyung groaned internally at someone's wrong timing. He walked toward the door and opened

 it to meet with Jin and his three-year-old son Joan. 

" Hi? " Jin said, seeing Taehyung glaring at them. 

"Why are you here?" Taehyung blunt. 

Jin lifted his eyebrow. "Is it the way to welcome your guest?" Jin asked sternly. 

Taehyung rolled his eyes.

" move away, we are here to meet Jungkook" Jin entered the mansion.

" kookieee " Joan clapped excitedly. 

Jungkook smiled hearing his favourite kid's voice. 

Jungkook stood up, hissing, met Jin and then took the baby in his arms.