Bloody Love (M)

The cries of an infant disturbed the peaceful silence of the room, a boy groaned and woke up from his cold bed, walking to the cradle. He turned on the lamp and took the four-month baby girl in his arms.

" What happened, baby? Are you hungry?" He mumbled in his sleep and sat on the bed, leaning on the headboard. He placed the crying baby in his lap and lazily raised his shirt from one side to feed him. The baby stopped crying as his lips touched his mother's swelled nips. She latched on to it, sucking aggressively making Taehyung hiss.

Jeon Taehyung, the omega of Alpha Jungkook is a beautiful yet sweet spouse, someone can ask for. Their family lived in a packed house, but the couple shifted to Seoul a few months back for Jungkook's business.
He and Jungkook were in an arranged marriage but after a few months, they fell in love. It's been four years of their marriage and they never fought. Their bond is so strong that in the initial years, when they both were not ready for the baby, and pack members were blaming them for infertility, they both stuck together to go through it. So on the third anniversary of their marriage, they announced the pregnancy and on the birth of the baby girl they shifted to Seoul.

After a few minutes, when the baby girl stopped sucking, Taehyung tugged her beside him and wiped his areola with wet wipes and laid down to sleep.
Not soon after the baby cried again, Taehyung groaned and took her in his arms, straddling her, swaying her but the baby did not stop crying. He tried to feed her but she didn't abide by it. He did all the things the doctor told her to do like giving her a massage, rubbing her belly and giving him some drops for digestion, but all was in vain. Hours went away, and she was sleeping for minutes then wept again…she made his mother so exhausted that he began to cry.

The day he gave birth to his alpha girl, life became so tough. She is a stubborn and moody child, who will cry for hours and will sleep for hours, depending on her mood. She never let Taehyung take a breath of relief. She will cry at night, disturbing his sleep. She became fussy on the day to make Taehyung bound to her.

On top of that, his husband, Alpha Jungkook is not at home for two months, which makes him frustrated to the core that he just wants to run away. He has been overseeing the baby alone for two months now. Jungkook went to a foreign country, he asked for a month, and it turned into two and last night he told him it will take two months more.

Taehyung never complained to his husband as he still has the mindset of a pack, where his mother wants him to be thankful for all the things Alpha provides him. He is thankful but he did want to complain to Jungkook about how he wants him to be here to help with their baby girl, he wants him to be here to take care of him on his periods, and he wants him to be here to give a kiss to sleep. He has a long list to tell Jungkook what he wants from him. But Alas… his husband is far away to rely on.

Taehyung sobbed hearing the cries of his baby. He hugged her close to his chest, shushing him to stop crying but the baby was nowhere near halting crying.
A sudden cramp in his abdomen made him horrified, he felt a flow between his thighs. He stood up from bed hurriedly, he made her crying baby lay down on the bed and ran toward the bathroom with teary eyes. He doesn't have time to cry about the pain he was feeling in his abdomen and thighs due to uninvited periods. He quickly did his business, changed his trousers, put a contaminated one in the Washing machine and came out of the bathroom, with swollen eyes and a heavy heart.

He sighed tiringly to see her daughter sleep, exhausted from all the crying she did. He tugged her into the duvet, and went to the kitchen, rubbing his abdomen. He made himself a herbal tea and sat on the couch. His phone rang, which he slammed last night on that couch. He held the phone, his eyes became teary to see a call from his Alpha. He wiped his tears and took a deep breath.
He swiped it.