Enemies (M)

No one is the enemy of the other by birth. These are just the circumstances which seed this hateful plant to grow more. If not uprooted, this plant can give poisonous fruits to kill all its consumers.  

The same situation happened to Taehyung and Jungkook, the only child of the most rich CEOs in Korea. Kim Nom and Jeon Daehyun have been best friends since childhood, they built a company together, they marry on the same day and their wives give birth together. Their sons Jeon Jungkook and Kim Taehyung were the stars of the family. 

The peace of their homes shattered the first time Jungkook and Taehyung came home crying because Jungkook pinched the blonde and the blonde kicked his balls. From that, both boys considered themselves enemies. 

Taehyung never left a chance to pull a prank on the brunette. In high school, he stole papers, broke the CCTV cameras, and beat a professor, all blamed on Jungkook, who in return got a good beating from his father. 

The brunette tolerates everything given by his crush… Yes, he had a crush on a blonde so he didn't mind his pranks but all changed when Taehyung did a horrible prank of editing Jungkook's video into a porn one and posted it to all groups of the university. Though it was for fun, from that day onwards Jungkook never spoke a word or stared at him. 

Their friends group were the same too, they asked Taehyung to apologise to him thousands of times but he just cursed them for not minding their own business. 

Years have passed but the incident is still fresh in Jungkook's mind. He faced a lot of embarrassment and mocking from his fellows and his hate (he'll not admit but this fool is still in move with the blonde) toward Taehyung grew every day he was looking for a chance to taste the blonde his own medicine. 

They are in their career stage now. Both are 24 years old, working under their fathers to get the position of CFO. Yes, their companies are merged and now their fathers are looking for the best one for this important position. 

Interviews have been conducted and voting is done. All are waiting for their CEO to announce the decision. 

"Psst…" Taehyung smirked when the boy stared at him with a deadly glare. 

"Still sour about your video Jeon?" Taehyung smacked his lips when the boy scoffed and rolled his eyes. 

"Come on Jeon. You are going to work under me, so don't show me this attitude." 

"In your dreams princess." Jungkook grinned and looked at his pissed-off expression. Princess is the nickname Jungkook gave to Taehyung years back and the boy hated it. 

"Seems like you are serious about this post Jeon." Taehyung sighed and spread his legs, they were sitting in front of each other, in the meeting room, all alone "Let's make a deal Jeon." 

"If you want to win, I can take my name out of this, but in return," Taehyung smirked to see his curious eyes, "you'll be my slave for thirty days." 

Jungkook chuckled darkly at his proposal. He rolled his shirt to his elbows and leaned over the table. 

"Let's play fair, Taehyung." He sighed, "If you win, I'll be your slave for thirty days." 

Taehyung's eyes widened but he composed himself. "And if you win" he questioned. 

"Then you'll let me fuck your kitty." Horrified expressions were seen on Taehyung's face. He gulped and averted his gaze from the handsome man sitting in front of him. 

"What? Cat got your tongue? Or you are confident that I'll win." He wiggled his eyebrows making Taehyung scoff at him. 

"I'll be the CFO Jeon, Mark my words and you'll be my slave for a month."