Enemies-2 (M)

"Breaking News: Sons of Famous Industrial Jeon's and Kim's are married in a private party. The news is confirmed by one of their relatives. We wish the best of luck to the wedded couple." The newscaster turned off the camera making the audience groan as they were expecting photos or a short video of the wedding.

The marriage was completed. One of the grooms was on the moon while the other was crying his heart out. They were sitting in a car and were off to their destination… a luxurious apartment by their parents.

Jungkook was driving and his husband was sitting beside him, sniffing and sobbing now and then.

"Sweetheart, don't cry. I'll take you to meet Uncle Kim daily." He placed his hand on his left thigh, to comfort him.

Taehyung pushed his hand away and scrunched his nose.
"I am not crying because I am leaving my father's mansion." He glared at the man driving.

"Then what's the matter princess." He deliberately used his nickname to tease him.

"I am crying because" he sobbed, "I am married to a porn star."

Jungkook laughed at his comment. His eyes were shining and a beautiful smile adorned his lips. If Taehyung had not crying like this, he'd have been able to see how beautiful his husband's smile was.

" Everyone is mocking me. I know you did this on purpose. You w-want revenge."

The smile on Jungkook's lips faded. A scowl took place on his face, and his expressions hardened.
"And whose fault is this? Everyone is mocking you because of you. You edited my video and spread it in groups. You are the cause of your mocking." His voice was not soft.

"I didn't marry you to take revenge. I married you because I loved you but you are always in your ego to note this. Heck, you are my first crush, your first kiss, you are the only one in my life but no… You have to be the opposite one, always doing things to depress me. Now you are doing the same, crying as if I have done something horrible to you."

His words make Taehyung sob more. He didn't want to marry Jungkook but his parents forced him. He was afraid that Jungkook was doing this to take revenge. His heart was not accepting that after all the stunts he put to dim Jungkook's name, he was still crushing over him.
It's his fear that is empowering him, to not accept the fact that a handsome and pure man like Jungkook loves a boy… who is nothing but chaos who is lured around to get attention.

"We are here." The car halted as they came out and walked to the building. They use private rooms in their apartment. All while they were silent.

Taehyung was seeing him again and again to hear any word from him but Jungkook didn't say anything. They entered the apartment.

"I am going for a shower," Jungkook announced and walked to their room leaving Taehyung to visit around.

"I made him mad." He pouted and walked to the kitchen to get something to eat.

Jungkook took a long shower and calmed himself down. It's the first day of their marriage, and he argued today. He scolded himself and dressed hurriedly, before running downstairs.

He watched Taehyung washing dishes, swaying his hips to the beat playing on his phone. He leaned on the door, arms crossed on his chest and a foolish smile on his lips. He continued to see his thick hips, petite waist and thin legs, moving on the music.

He gulped when a Sudden memory of him thrusting deep inside, flashed his mind. He closed his eyes and took deep breaths to control his hormones as he did not want to pound on Taehyung today. He wants their first time (after marriage) to be special. So, he decided to wait for Taehyung until he was ready.