Trust

The Bangtan Mansion was chaotic. Everyone was searching for their maknae, who was missing for the last seven hours. Jin and Namjoon were afraid for their favourite kid, Jhope and Suga were worried for their little mischievous boy, Jimin was tense for his best friend while Taehyung was eager and malicious for his boyfriend.

The Bangtan Mansion is under the name of their Mafia company. It is run by the leader Kim Taehyung aka V, whose right hand is RM, the left hand is Suga and Jhope is his secretary. While the Bottom is not interested in their business. Jin is a doctor, Jimin runs a dance academy while Jungkook is freshly graduated. 

" Where did he go, I can't assume if he is okay or not?" Worried Jin asked. 

"Don't worry Hyung, he'll be back soon" Jimin assured him, who was freaking out in his mind. 

Suga was busy tracking Jungkook's phone number, which was not working as his phone may be dead. Jhope and RM were out searching for the younger. While Taehyung was silent. Expectedly calm. It was the calmness before the storm.

Seven hours turned into fourteen, it was dark now. Jhope and RM came back home without Jungkook. They all were sitting on the couches to decide e the search plan Until they hear the click of the door. 

" Hyung, I am home," Jungkook exclaimed loudly. His habit is to call for Jin whenever he comes back home. 

Jin ran toward him and hugged him tight "Oh my baby… my baby…. Where were you?" Jungkook smiled and hugged back Jin. 

They all came one by one, squeezing Jungkook tightly. But no one noticed the piercing gaze of their Leader, who was staring at g the younger from top to bottom like a scanner to notice the belt was not done right, the first two buttons of the shirt were opened, and hair was discarded in all directions. 

" Where were you Jeon Jungkook?" V asked in his same calm and deep voice, approaching the younger. All others sense the anger and make way for V. 

Jungkook gulped as he saw toward Jimin for help but he shook his head, apologetically. 

" Tae .. I-I was " The younger cut off by a hard slap on his left cheek. 

His Boyfriend slapped him in front of everyone. 

" WHAT THE HELL TAEHYUNG?"  Jin yells at the top of his lungs. RM held his hand to stop him.

Jungkook saw Taehyung in disbelief. He never in his dream imagined that his boyfriend would slap him or hurt him like that. They have both loved each other for two years now. Their emotional and physical relationship is so strong that they never think of hurting each other. But Now Jungkook was disheartened. The tears were rolling down his cheeks and sobs came out of his lips. 

Jimin move forward to hold the younger but Taehyung stop " Don't touch him Jimin, don't make your hands filthy " 

Jungkook didn't believe that the man whom he loves so much is saying this about him. The person who praised his body every time they made love was now calling him filthy

" Tae, what are you saying?" Jimin greeted his teeth. 

Taehyung held Jungkook's collar tightly and jerked him forward " See the hickey on his neck saying where he was " All others gasped except Suga who was fuming in anger because Taehyung slapped his troublemaker. 

Jungkook's eye's widened " Tae.. t-tae I can e-explain " Jungkook was sobbing so hard that it was difficult for him to make a sentence. 

" Explain what? Huh…Explain that you were spreading your legs for someone, that you were being fucked by some, or explain that you are whore, a slut who likes to be pounded by anyone. Mom was right, People like you are so filthy to be someone's boyfriend, you are like others a fucking WHORE " Taehyung was fuming in anger, he can't decipher his own words that what he was saying. Jhope tried to stop but he shoved him away.