Valentine Chaos 🖤 (M)

The apartment was silent and dark. The only light was coming from a little opening in the bedroom door. Inside the bedroom, the phone was ringing again and again but the certain black-haired boy was in his deep slumber, unknown to his surroundings.

After an hour or two, he woke up and the first thing he did was check his phone. His eyes widened for a second when he saw several missed calls from his boyfriends. He yawned and ruffled his long hair to be a little presentable before calling him back. After a few rings his boyfriend received the call.

" Hello, where were you?" The boy on the other side of the screen asked worriedly.
" Sleeping." The black-haired boy lazily spoke.

" You scared me. I thought you passed out again after seeing a cockroach." He laughed maniacally.

Jungkook rolled his eyes " very funny. Ha ha ha"
Taehyung stopped laughing with a chuckle. He knew his little boyfriend was always grumpy when he needed to wake up alone.
" How was your day, baby?" Taehyung sips a drink.

" Same boring; university, work, and sleep." Jungkook sat up a little, his head on the headboard behind, mobile phone a little down and far. Showing his chubby cheeks and thin milky neck.

" I told you to accompany me. The air is so refreshing here."
" I don't want to see your mother Taehyung, he always taunts me."
"Hmm. That's okay, I'll be back in a week."

" WHAT?" Jungkook's sleep fades away. His boyfriend has been at his home for the last five days, which is hours away from Seoul. He promised to be back in three days but now he is extending it a week more.

" You told me you'll be back in three days. Today is the fifth day and you want a week more." Jungkook scowled, glaring at the handsome man on the other side of the screen.

" Yeah. Mom, dad wants me to stay longer. They missed me."
" And what about me? Didn't I miss you?"

" Bun, don't make it a big thing. I'll be back in a week." Taehyung shrugged his shoulders.
Jungkook saw him with distrusting eyes. How casually he is speaking to stay a week more.

He was going to speak but a certain puppy on his boyfriend's lap stopped him. He smiled to see their Pomeranian- a puppy, they bought together. Jungkook had worked so Taehyung decided to take a puppy with him.

" Tannie, say hi to mommy." Taehyung picked him up in his arms. The puppy stared at a screen and began to bark to see his owner.

" Hey my baby," the dog barked, making Jungkook giggle. Taehyung smiled to see him happy. His parents are against his relationship but he is not stable enough to leave them. He is working with his father to make a separate business for himself and then he'll be able to live happily with Jungkook.

Taehyung felt ignored, and Jungkook and Yeontan were talking with each other while gossiping about days. Taehyung waited for a few minutes and then picked up the puppy to tuck him into his small bed in a room.

When he went back in front of the screen, he felt the tension. Jungkook was glaring at him.
" What?" Taehyung asked to settle on a bed too.

" I want you to come back home tomorrow," Jungkook demanded, moving his long hair behind his ear.

"Bun, I can't. My parents need me here."
" I need you too." He answered quickly...

" I know my baby can manage for a few more days." He spoke softly, he knew If he used his stern voice, Jungkook would begin to cry as he is already on the verge of crying. He never stays away from him that long.

" No, I can't manage. I want you home..it's been days now." Jungkook laid down again, covering himself with a duvet. Taehyung could only see an outline of his hair and face due to the darkness.