Sugar daddy?

The classroom full of barbarian students was attentively listening to the instructions of the professor; the students were thanking the professor for the first time in these two years because finally, they were about to be set free from this prisoner which people called College. 

Among these, there was a blonde sitting at the corner of the room. Not sitting but dozing out. His friend patted his shoulder when their professor glared at him.
" MR KIM TAEHYUNG," Professor yelled startling the class but the blonde didn't budge from his beauty sleep. 

Professor scoffed "Park Jimin. Please serve the privilege of waking Kim Taehyung from his sleep." Students chuckled at mocking remarks.

Jimin nodded and shook Taehyung.
" Psst… Chim, dont disturb me. Let me sleep." The boy put both his hands on his face to block the light rays kissing his face from the windows.
" Tae… wake up. Professor Kang is glaring at me." Jimin whispered in his ear.
Taehyung groaned and sat straight in his seat with a clear frown.
" Kim Taehyung, care to explain what these manners are? Didn't I tell you all to listen carefully to me, today we shared the instruction for finals?"
Taehyung smirked and searched for his phone. He showed the phone to the whole class and then pressed the off recording.
Class Laughed. That person, Taehyung, is the barbarian among all. His angelic face can deceive you but his personality said otherwise. He is whole trouble in himself.

" Get out of my class." Professor gritted his teeth.
The blonde stood up and put a strap on his shoulder. " See you soon Chim." He ruffled his best friend's hair.

He walked past but was stopped by the Professor's mocking. " Ask your father to meet me. I mean your sugar daddy."
The class gasped. The only thing their Angelic blonde hates is being called a sugar baby.

" My father or sugar daddy don't have enough time to meet trash like you." Taehyung venomous words hit the walls of the class.

" A filthy mouth like you can't be submitted easily. I think you have a sugar baby(the bottom one) who is paying your fees and luxurious style. Hope he recognizes his mistake and kicks you out, then I'll see how you'll show this attitude of yours."
Taehyung walked out not before banging on the room door.
All of the class gulped. Because they knew what was coming. It is a mystery; whenever someone said hurtful words to Taehyung, that person resigned the other day. Not only resigned, but that person also became hidden from this world.

Between all these communications, a certain someone called Taehyung but he didn't receive it so Jimin got the call and he put it under the table.
The man on the other side of the line gritted his teeth and ended the call.

Taehyung punches the wall outside the classroom to release his anger.
" Fuck you, Kang. Fuck you too for showing that you are my sugar daddy. I am not gonna take a penny from you, you fucking hot moron." Taehyung mumbled and walked out of college.

Two black cars with few guards were already standing there. Taehyung rolled his eyes and tried to pass them.
" Sir please come with us." Taehyung stopped for a moment to hear what the guard was saying.
" I am not." He yelled and walked past them. They all ran behind him.
" Please, sir. You can't go alone. This is dangerous."

" Don't follow me or I'll run somewhere where you're never gonna find me." The guards stopped to hear the threat.
" Tell your so-called master to meet me in my apartment. I am not coming to see him." Taehyung turned around and walked away.

The guard was about to go but the voice of their leader on their Bluetooth stopped them.
" Let him go. You go back to your work."

~~

Taehyung entered the safe place. His apartment. This apartment is the only thing he possessed with his own money and he loved this place among all he visited. He lived in a beautiful mansion but whenever he felt upset or stressed out he came to this tiny and comfy place to clear his mind.
He dropped his bag and keys on a small table and laid down on his couch taking deep breaths.
Life is never easy but for Taehyung it was cruel. He doesn't know why all the other people try to humiliate him. He was paying his expenses for college, why do they care where this money came from?
He continued to curse his professor and his college system. And all the people who called him sugar baby.