His Innocence 2. (S.M)

Rumbling of the clouds and rain pouring on the village land, adding mist aroma in the air, the Faiyum people were enjoying the last rain of summer.

Faiyum people have a habit of celebrating every blessing, whether it's the day the crop is harvested or the day couples are blessed with a baby… faiyum never forgets to celebrate these small occasions.

Like always, on the last rain of summer, men get a day off and celebrate the time with their wives till the afternoon and then all time is family time.

The newly mated couple were enjoying the cold weather against the warmth of each other naked under the thick sheets. Their eyes held all the love, lips curling in a peaceful smile and cheeks painted in Scarlett. The couple was looking pure, staring at each other with a love-sick smile.

Jungkook held his wife's hand, pecking the knuckles and nuzzling in the palm, making her chuckle.
"You are behaving like a puppy." She scooted closer, resting her head on his forearm.
Jungkook hummed in response, enjoying the peaceful surroundings of their room.

"Once Uncle Min said that Marriage is a peaceful relationship. Wherever you go closer to your wife, the more peace your soul gets." Jungkook spoke, massaging her lower back, "Today I know the meaning behind his talk. Being connected to you like this," he pointed under the sheet "And being close to you like this." He makes her lay on top of him, "I am at peace, my heart is delighted and my soul feels reborn." He nuzzled her neck.

"Indeed, this relationship is so beautiful," Taehyungie whispered.

"And this night was a night of revelation." She mumbled teasingly on his chest.

"What revelation?" He held her chin, facing him,
"That babies are not made by prayers." She giggled, flickering his chin, making him pout.

"You are making fun of me. Aren't you?" He asked with a little pout, his hands sliding from her back to her perky ass kneading it softly.
"No, I'm not." She replied, batting her eyelashes.
He hummed, closing his eyes to sleep again.

"Don't sleep. I am hungry." She squirmed out of his hold, sitting on his tummy, she didn't notice the sheet which slid down her back. She was naked sitting over him, her stuffed mounds and perky nipples all ready to be loved again.

Jungkook's eyes widened to see her in bright light, she was looking more beautiful as her skin was sparkling under the light.
When she noticed her husband's hungry gaze, she swiftly laid down beside him covering herself fully.

"Tae…"

"No."

"Please… just once." He pouted but Taehyungie shook her head.

He tried to snatch the sheets but a single glare from her was enough to drop the idea. He pouted more and turned around, his bare back facing the girl.

"Don't be a kid Jungkookie. Get up and help me." She poked her back but didn't get a response.

"Get up at this instant or we are not making babies again." She almost chuckled when Jungkook obeyed her instantly. He was offended because his wish was not granted but still he helped her.

After dressing up in presentable clothes, Taehyungie changed the sheets, which were messed up badly because of the blood spots and cum. She dropped it purposely in the corner of the room and cleaned the mess of clothes.

She wore her earrings and necklace, eyes on his moody husband standing on a window, enjoying the rain.
She smiled and walked near him, hugging him from behind.
"Why is my koo koo so sad?"

"I wanted to hug you more."

"Just a hug?"

"Yes… just a hug." He defended himself.
"Okay then, let's eat something and meet my mother-in-law then we'll be back and you can hug me all you want."