Entry 4

A month has passed

The class started to get louder every day. Maybe because the other classmates have started to know each other and make friends.

I've also managed to make friends with some of the boys in the class. Do you think I've made a progress? Even though all the boys I befriended are otaku.

"You know, this anime..."

"Right! I watched it yesterday, they have a sexy heroine."

Most of their conversations were about Japanese culture and fashion which was foreign to me. because I myself am not too interested in watching cartoons and the like. However I found their tastes in the book quite interesting. They are not completely otaku who spend their time watching anime, but the educated group from the science club who likes to read.

Maybe because of the similarity and the same love for books and science makes me comfortable to be among them.

While I was chatting with friends in my group, the classroom door was slid and someone entered the classroom.

Shiina Mahiru, Tenshi.

That's how people call her.

She sat down and immediately took out her notebook, getting ready for the homeroom to begin.

While writing something, she replies, "Good morning," Whenever someone wishes her good morning.

And quickly, she caught the attention of everyone in the class.

"Shiina-san, Morning!"

"Morning."

A group of students approached her, they were the girls I often saw Shiina play with.

The girls are a group of students with a great sense of fashion. Or maybe I should say so. One of them has attracted the attention of the opposite sex like Shiina do.

But in contrast to Shiina-san who is easy to approach and get along with, to some people, one of them seems like the type to be selfish and hard to approach.

Well, I can't even imagine being close to her either.

What is her name? I forgot, Should it be Kitaoka... Or Kiyome?

"Shiina-san, you are as diligent as ever."

"I can't imagine myself doing the same thing as you, I hate studying."

"Hey, hey, don't compare Shiina-san to you naughty girls"

"Hah? Who are you calling naughty? Do you want me to hit you?"

Even boys and girls get along well around Shiina-san.

"It's still morning and they already noisy," a friend from my group spoke quietly.

"You're right, it's hard to concentrate if they can't keep their voices down."

"class hadn't started yet, it was natural for them to make a fuss early.

Kikuchi, Yukimura, Sotomura, and me. We are a group of loners sitting at the back of the class.

"Hakase, don't be a hypocrite, you've been staring at Shiina-san since."

"Hah? I was only bothered by their noise!"

"Don't be ashamed to admit it, Hakase. Everyone also knows you always steal glances at Shiina-san"

"Shit, skinny! And stop acting elegant as if you were studying! You're just reading the eroge magazine behind that science book you're holding!"

"W-what's the problem? You want this too right?"