Entry 16

"Hey..."

The storm had passed, and although rumors were still heard everywhere, it didn't seem as noisy as the week before.

"Class is getting quieter, isn't it?"

"You're right."

I was chatting with Yukimura at the back of the class, passing the time until the next lesson begin.

"But rumors are still spreading," I said.

"True, but you saw for yourself, right? Shiina-san looks fresher than usual. I heard that she found her uniform."

"It seems so, they said someone helped her look for it."

It's even talked about on the school's underground website.

[So the rumor that the uniform was stolen is just a lie?]

[Right, I heard from my friend that Shiina just forgot where she put it, and someone helped her find it]

[Who is this 'someone' your friend talking about?]

[I don't know, she just said a friend who's pretty close to her]

I looked at my phone screen, and after reading some comments there, I fell asleep and turned off my phone.

"Where are Kikuchi and Hakase?"

"They're in the manga club room, Hakase asked Kikuchi to help him out there"

"He's been busier huh..."

"Right, the manga contest where near"

It starts in early August and until mid-summer. Hakase must be busy with a lot of things right now.

"Ayanokouji, do you remember Noaki-kun?"

"What's with him?"

Naoki Kazuto or called Naoki-lun is a member of the library committee. Yukimura and I met him at the library.

He was a friendly person and seemed easy to talk to, we had the same taste in books so the three of us got along well.

"Look, he wants to confess his feelings to a girl from the same committee as him, and people are thinking of helping him by gathering people to go to karaoke this weekend"

"How did you know this information?

"The student council president candidate told me."

Mizuto or student council president candidate, a boy who is in the same science club as Yukimura.

He's a boy who's often mentioned in girls' chats, he seems to be famous as an Ikemen.

He also enrolled in the student council and was ranked second in the school year the past exam, making him even more famous.

"Then?"

"Look, will you come to karaoke with me?"

"I'll pass"

"Shiina will also come."

"I'll go with you"

"You surprised me, I didn't expect you to be just like other boys who are infatuated with Shiina."

"It's not like that, I'm just free this weekend and don't know what to do."

Summer vacation is about to start. There are many things to do in this relaxing time.

I saw Shiina staring at me from a distance, our eyes met and she turned her attention when someone called her name.

A message came to my phone