Entry 6

There is a park along the way home.

I just got home from school, and saw a cliche scene like in a shoujo manga.

Someone is climbing a tree in the park. She tried desperately to climb up, placing her feet slowly on the tree and using the available force to climb up little by little.

I looked at what she is trying to reach, and it turns out there is a cat stuck there

However, the reality really hurts. Just as she managed to grab the branch where the cat was, she fell. Maybe because her grip wasn't strong enough, or because the cat she was trying to save was acting so aggressively that it took her by surprise?

Poor balance makes her land on the ground on one leg and then dislocate

She was about to fall, I grabbed her shoulder and helped her stand.

Shiina widened her eyes, surprised to see such an unexpected person.

This park is rarely visited, perhaps because of its less strategic location.

Most apartment residents are college students and office workers. Because the facilities are few and not too wide for a family to live in, it is certain that there are no children as far as the eye can see.

"Ayanokouji-kun?"

"The cat won't come down...?"

I looked up, the cat licked its paw and then fell asleep. As if it didn't care about the world and what had just happened.

"You did a pointless thing, you know?"

"I thought... it was stuck up there"

"And you tried to save the cat?"

"Yes..."

I slowly lead Shiina to sit on a nearby bench.

She looked sullen and annoyed.

"Are you okay?"

"Yes,."

"Really?"

"Yeah, I'm fine."

I looked at her left ankle.

Either she's trying to be tough, or she's just stubborn... which one is right?

But, by the way. The sight I'm seeing right now really bothers my senses.

Shiina's legs looked slender and petite. However, it's not that it's skinny, as one can see it's plump and well-proportioned. Unfortunately, I couldn't see the white legs of the tenshi, because she was wearing stockings that covered the entire length of her legs all the way to the skirt. Even in the kitchen, she wears a long skirt to her shin, she really keeps her appearance innocent and pure.

An idea popped into my head.

"What are you staring at with those perverted eyes of yours?"

Shiina who noticed my gaze, narrowed her eyes as if annoyed.

"Just daydreaming. By the way, are you really okay?"

Instead of answering my question, Shiina looked down. After about a minute of silence, she raised her head and replied

"I'm fine. Ayanokouji-kun, you should go home already."

"Why?"

"Because I told you to leave."

"Where?"

"Home."

"I don't want to."

Instead of that, I chose to sit next to her.