Entry 9

It's eight o'clock now.

Three of my friends left my house thirty minutes ago.

Pretty fun. I can understand one of the important things about life in society. Individual interaction with a small group called friends is a normal thing that most people do.

Teenage life starts when you are in middle school. One can begin to understand about friendship and love. A small world where they grow in the social sphere, then to a higher level.

In my case, I started in high school. When I was first introduced to this world, I was like a bird who was new to the outside world. So far it only lives in a cage, and over time the bird will learn to fly.

From birth, birds are fed by their owners. they cannot and are not used to foraging on their own. So according to some calculations, those who cannot adapt will die within the first three days in the wild. At most, they will last up to a week. Then, if the bird still has the strength to go on, it will continue to live with the desire for freedom. Otherwise, they will die.

I imagined it. If I don't meet Matsuo, maybe I won't be able to interact normally like this. Moreover, make some friends quickly. My social skills are all thanks to him.

'Did the generation before me also experience the same thing?'

They say that the previous generation was flawed and failed. They were completely destroyed in the face of the new society.

Like newborns, they need a parent figure to step into the new world. No matter how great a person was created through a training program, humans still had their limits.

I was enjoying the night breeze on the veranda. Through the floor where I live, I can see the view of the city at night. Excess light pollution makes stars invisible in the sky. The trees in the garden with their nocturnal animals, began to whisper to each other.

There was a cat sleeping on the tree. The cat squirmed and licked its paw, then as if noticing my gaze, it stared back at me. Its black fur made a contrast to the night, but the shining yellow eyes were the only difference.

For some reason, the longer I stared, the more strange the feeling that enveloped my heart became. As if invited to a strange night world.

Insects like crickets, horn beetles, spiders, and caterpillars on leaves. They are all children's toys. I often see groups of children with nets and small jars in their hands to catch some insects. They will collect them or just play with them.

Watching them around made me wonder. As someone who always lived in the city, what was it like playing in the forest and catching an insect?

I remember my bad experience in the past when I had trouble getting rid of a caterpillar that suddenly appeared in my head. I suspect the caterpillar fell from the top of the tree right on my head.

I didn't know what to do, let alone have the courage to get rid of the caterpillar with my own hands. I feel amused. So, I ended up letting it stay in my head until the afternoon, then I headed home. Matsuo got rid of the caterpillar for me.

From that experience, I realized how pathetic the frog in the well is. There's a huge world to explore and a wide variety of situations that will help you adapt to a new human being. 

A voice like a small bell, it called out to me in a sweet, ear-pleasing voice.

"Hey"

I turned to the side. Behind the thin wall that separated the verandas from one another, a familiar face glanced over. Her straight blonde hair fluttered in the night breeze. That beautiful face will never make people tired of seeing her.