Entry 11

"It all started when I was born."

- Squidward, 'Spongebob Squarepants'.

The following days went on as usual.

I went to school 30 minutes before class started. It's possible to arrive earlier, but that means I have to leave at the same time as Shiina.

Fuaaaah, I opened my mouth wide as my brain sought more oxygen. Both hands in trouser pockets, walking upright, and a look full of confidence. Damn, I feel like the Main Character in a certain novel. If that really happened.

I change into my shoes with Uwabaki, then walk to class D. Students usually fill out attendance lists and do classwork. The school does not have a cleaning staff, so it is the students who are responsible for the cleanliness of their learning environment.

I chatted with some classmates near my seat. General topics like what kind of console do you have, where are you going on summer vacation, and getting to the food you like in the cafeteria.

After some debate here and there, we all agree that curry rice is the best menu. It's not as good as homemade cooking, but the curry sauce with roast pork is perfect. The sauce is not too thick and tastes sweet and savory. However, they say you can adjust the level of spiciness if you pay the staff a few more yen. Well, that's just a rumor.

I've made it once. It's not that difficult, you just need to find the right recipe to make the sauce, unfortunately, it's too troublesome. You can use and buy the sauce available in the store. Just need to mix it with boiling water.

I'm thinking of making it tonight. So I sent a message to Shiina about dinner plans later.

Lessons started as usual. There is a ten-minute break each time the lessons change. Then the lunch break is what the students have been waiting for. We get it twice every day. Since it was still too early to go to the canteen to buy some food, most of the students brought bento from home to save their wallets.

Me, too. Instead of bringing a bento, I'd rather buy some onigiri and milk at the shop. It's very inconvenient to make a bento in the morning. I have to wake up early because of my routine.

Something caught my attention. Several students from other classes were seen walking past in front of our class. I rarely see their faces, or maybe I'm just forgetful. No, I assumed they were students from another first-class building.

Why do they seem to pass by more often in front of our classroom corridor? It's not that it's forbidden, because there are no regulations that say so. Passages are for all school residents and they are free to use them as long as they don't disturb others.

"Fuuunn"

I heard a noise from the front and found several students gathered in one place, chatting and laughing with each other.

Ah, I see...

The reason students from other classes were seen more often was because of Shiina. They must have come to see Shiina. Or just look in distance through the classroom window outside, not daring to enter the classroom.

Most of the students gathered around Shiina, boys or girls, they were students from other classes. Judging from how easily they chatted with her, made jokes, talked about certain topics, and mocked each other. They are all Riaju.

I looked around the class. My other classmates looked disturbed by their presence, as if they thought this class belonged to them, even though they were outsiders.

"Tch, they gathered near Shiina acting like they all are her friends."

Kikuchi made a scathing comment, staring at the Riaju group with a sneer.