Chapter One: Spirit Week

DECEMBER 31st, 1999

Audrey Santon was dancing with her best friends on the dance floor. Though she wasn't having the best time, as she knew something was wrong.

Audrey stopped dancing as she felt someone latch on to her arm, she immediately stopped dancing as she looked at who grabbed her arm.

"Audrey, please, look at me." A voice said. "Please, I'm begging you." The person pleaded as Audrey looked down at them in concern. "Look at me, please. Please."

Her eyes widening in at the person in front of her. "Oh my God, Angela." Audrey said as she held the girl in her arms with concern in her eyes.

"Come on, Audrey." Davie said as she went to grab her friend.

"Davie," Audrey hesitated. "Maybe we should–"

Davie gave Audrey a hard look. "We talked about this."

Audrey gave her a hard look in return. "We shouldn't turn our back on her, Davie."

"Please." Angela begs as Audrey holds the crying girl.

"You really gonna fight me on this?" Davie asked her best friend as Audrey glared at her. "You are too caring, Audrey."

"And you're too much of a bitch," Audrey shot back. "For once stop being so fucking insecure and and be a freaking nice person."

Davie looked at Angela then back to Audrey, she grabbed Audrey arm, forcibly dragging her friend with her as Audrey had let Angela go. They headed back with their group of friends.

Davie started dancing, forcing Audrey to dance with her.

Davie gave Audrey a sickly sweet smile. "You know better than to cross me Audrey, so why do you continue to do so?"

"Because I'm actually the only person in this damn group who can't always take your bullishit." Audrey stated as she glared at Davie. "And what you just did to Angela was wrong, you saw something was wrong. S-she needed help!"

"Okay, party people,'' the DJ yelled out. "Grab those beers and steer because the time is now!" Everyone cheered as Audrey stopped dancing, moving back a little from her group of friends. "20, 19, 18, 17, 16, 15, 14, 13, 12."

Everyone stopped chanting, as the crowd looked up to see someone standing over the railing. The DJ stops the music as Audrey makes her way through the crowd, looking up in shock, and worry.

"Can you see me now?!" Angela screamed out as Audrey looked at her, worried filled her body.

Audrey's friends stood by her side. "Angela." Davie called out.

"No! Don't!" Audrey yelled as she had tears in her eyes as Angela moved off the ledge, falling to the ground. Audrey cried as she looked down at her friend's body as blood spewed from her.

🅰️

22 YEARS LATER

Calliope or Callie Santon for short walked into the basement of her home which was where they kept the Wine Cellar as she was on the phone.

As she reaches the last step she turns on the light, walking up to one of the shelves as she hesitantly takes out a bottle of Red wine.

Her hands were shaking, as she was on the phone.

Walking out of the basement as she closed the door, locking it.

She heads into the kitchen, opening a cabinet, taking out a wine glass.

Setting on the counter as she opens the Red wine, pouring it into the glass.

Screwing the lid back on she takes the wine and her glass as she has her phone to her ear as she heads into the living room.