Chapter Fifteen: Bad Blood

WEDNESDAY

Callie sat in a chair with Minnie beside her, as they were helping out some of the students with the blood drive.

Callie held her arm, where they had drawn blood from her. She ate a cookie as Minnie looked at her smiling, as she grabbed Callie's hand.

"How do you feel?" Minnie asked as she played with Callie's fingers.

"I'm fine," Callie told her. "Maybe a little dizzy."

"Well, you look very cute without your leather jacket off for once," Minnie told her. "You're showing more skin, though what gets me is your crop top, there are not that many people who could rock it but you."

Callie chuckles. "You're so weird. I love it."

Minnie smiled as she leaned, Callie also leaned as they both shared a short yet passionate kiss.

Callie catches Noa's eyes, the said girl wiggles her eyebrows, sending Callie a smirk. Callie rolled her eyes, laughing.

🅰️

Callie and the girls, along with Kelly, walked outside, from the back of the school, meeting Marjorie.

"Is this everything?" Marjorie asked.

"Yeah, from today and the locked room," Noa told her as she handed the small bag to her mother.

"And we have the names of every boy who donated blood," Callie said.

"What happens now?" Kelly asked.

"I drop this off with my friend at the lab, and…then we wait," Marjorie told them. "A week or two."

Marjorie walked back to her car.

🅰️

Pinball Pizza

The girls sat at their usual table, eating.

"Two weeks," Tabby said. "We can make it two weeks."

"Yeah," Imogen agreed.

"In the meantime, this is feeling anticlimactic," Minnie told them.

"Mm, it's the classic post - "Ocean's Eleven" coach after a caper," Tabby said.

"Yeah, and a shifty Thanksgiving tomorrow," Kelly told them.

Callie smirked. "So, let's have fun tonight." She looked at girls. "Let's go out."

"To a bar?" Noa asked.

"To a club that doesn't ID that Henry told me about," Faran said.

"Are you seriously suggesting that we go clubbing?" Imogen asked.

"Guys, Madame Giry told me she's pushing "Giselle" for a year," Faran told them. "I think Callie has the right idea of going out. I need to dance, even if it's in some shifty hole-in-the-wall club."

Callie laughed. "I mean, can't we take one night off from the horror show of our lives?

"Okay, but… can it just be us girls?" Noa asked. "

Callie smirked, sharing a look with the others.

🅰️

Callie was dancing around lively at the club,  as she and Noa danced, moving her hips around.

Noa wrapped arms over Callie who spun both Minnie and Tabby as she also danced with Faran.

Callie cheered to the beat of the music, waving her arms in the air, as she moved some of her hair out of her face.