Chapter 17: Indigo

We're all sat in Enzo's massive home office discussing what is going to happen now.

"I just don't understand why he's come back after all these years" my dad says confused.

"I don't know, he said some bullshit about coming back for me and then left" I recall and sigh. He has no reason to want me, he managed to get away and even though Enzo always has a team looking for Franco they never manage to find him.

"We need the security footage from that night indigo saw him, can you get that oaks?" my mum asks and Oakley gasps before looking at her extremely offended.

"What do you take me for mother, you treat me like some amateur, can you do that oaks, yes I can do that, I was doing that before I started talking" he sasses and gets up from his seat.

"I'm not sure Oakley, you came out the womb taking" my dad points out and laughs.

"Think you're so funny old man at least i don't have grey hair" Oakley snaps but screams and runs away when my dad starts to get up.

"While Oakley gets that hunter and I will.....we will...ummm....what will we do hunt" Enzo stutters and looks across to hunter.

"Walk the fish" hunter replies so confidently I almost believe him and we watch as they walk out the room together. Something is definitely going on between those two.

"I'm gonna go iron the.....ummm....grey what's the word?" I say and look over to Greyson.

"Dishes" he finishes for me and gets up before he realizes what he said and tilts his head at me before signaling to the door and walking out.

"Yes dishes that's the one" I chuckle and leave the room following grey who pulls me aside once we're out of hearing range.

"Don't you dare indigo" he warns

"But somethings going on with them" I plead

"You don't know that so quit it and go up to your room, it's none of our business" blah blah blah. All I'm hearing is 'indigo you should definitely do what you're thinking, you're so sexy'

"You're like a mosquito and every time I slap you away you come right back and start buzzing in my ear again" I say and scrunch my nose at him

He scrunches his nose back and shakes his head.

"No"

"Yes"

"No"

"Yes"

"No"

"Yes, now shut up you know you want to do it too" I reason and walk down the hall trying to find where hunter and Enzo disappeared off to.

"You don't have to come" I say when I hear him groan from behind me.

"This is a bad idea indi, it's none of our business" he hisses down the hall as I turn the corner to the pantry but stop when I find hunter and Enzo.

Kissing

"Holy shit"grey whispers from beside me.

"Yeah, holt shit" I whisper right back

"I'm like eww that's my brother but at the same time I'm like go girl but I'm also like I didn't know you were gay so what the actual fuck y'know?" I tell grey and he nods his head at me and hums.

"Samesies girl, like this is totally weird but like slay at the same time" he replies and I look at him funny.

"I was matching your energy queen" he sasses and snaps his fingers at me. I push them away but he clicks them again so I hit him and he hits me and then we're hitting each other.