Chapter 24: indigo

"This is unbelievable, we sleep together in the same bed every night, what's the point!" I yell annoyed at my dad. I don't understand, they let us share a bed at home but not at a hotel.

"Oh well what a shame, time for bed everyone" Enzo announces. Wait a minute.

"It was you wasn't it stronzo, you booked the rooms didn't you?" Silence "Dormiamo nello stesso letto ogni notte e ora ci stai dicendo che dobbiamo condividere una camera da letto con Oakley!" (we sleep in the same bed every night and now your telling us we have to share a bedroom with oakley)

"Yeah what she said" grey inputs and pulls out his gun loading in some bullets. I grab it from him and he huffs.

"I don't want my sister and my friend Fucking while I'm in the room next door" Enzo says, his face scrunched in disgust.

"Dio sei un tale testa di cazzo" (god your such a fucking dick)

"Don't swear at your brother indigo and Oakley stop doing bunny ears behind Greyson" my dad says and grey turns around to elbow oaks in the stomach.

"I don't want to be in their room, I'll be dead in the morning and then you'll feel guilty because you killed your favorite brother Lorenzo" Oakley whines and Enzo rolls his eyes.

"You're not my favorite, and I'm sure you'll be perfectly fine" Enzo reassures him and pats his shoulder.

"So let me get this straight"

"He won't understand that" grey mummers. I nudge him and continue.

"i cacciatori se la caveranno per il culo tutta la notte e non ci è nemmeno permesso dormire nella stessa stanza senza supervision" (hunters gonna be getting it up the ass all night and we're not even allowed to sleep in the same room without supervision, bullshit.)

"basta, entrambi, fate le vostre stanze e ci vediamo tutti domattina" (enough, both of you, do to your rooms and ill see you all in the morning) my dad tells us and we all grab our keys and head off.

I look back when I see greys not beside me and he's stood on his phone by the desk, the blonde Barbie keeps looking at him and he smiles at her awkwardly, when she smirks at him a look of panic crosses his face and he looks around while backing away from her.

His eyes land on me and he relaxes, he picks up his bag and jogs over to me.

"Did you see that, she was looking at me weird, it was actually quite scary" poor baby, also completely oblivious to the fact she was giving him fuck me eyes. The amount of women this boy has fucked and he still can't pick up a girl flirting with him, even when it's that obvious.

"Mmhhmm very scary"

Oakley comes up behind us and puts his arms around both of our shoulders as we get in the lift.

"So sleepover buddies, I was thinking that I would sleep on the bed and you two can sleep in the bathtub or on the couch" he says

"What! No, it's our room"

"Your right, I'm sorry guys, the floor would be much better"

We both look at him in shock, no fucking way am I sleeping on the floor.

"Not happening Oakley, indigo and I are in the bed and you're on the couch" grey concludes as he presses the key to the sensor and the door unlocks. We walk in with our things and dump them on the floor. It's a relatively large room, it's got a king sized bed with an en suit bathroom, a TV, a mini fridge and a couch. It's all white and beige.

Oakley opens his suitcase and gets out a fake plant, he places it on the bed side table and switches on the mini fan he's also got out.

"What?"