Chapter 32: Greyson

It's been a week since indigos been back and apart from the shower incident everything has been calm, it's her birthday today, she's 18. Ive got her the best Fucking gift ever.

I look over to roger who's sat on my bed and he glares at me, like he knows what I've done. I walk over to him and rub behind his ears.

"I'm not replacing you rog" I reassure him and he looks up at me and whines.

"Not replacing you" I repeat as I walk out the door and head down to my kitchen. Indigos at the gym and we're going over to her families later for a brunch. Yeah I said brunch, Fucking deal with it.

I head over to the coffee machine and make myself a drink, I hear sniffling so I turn around and see Ollie with red eyes walking toward me.

"Hey buddy, what's wrong?" I ask and look down at him with concern when he wraps his arms around me and cries. This boy never fucking cries. It's actually kind of freaky, when he was born the doctors thought he was dead.

"B-belle broke up with me" he's 12 and I know it all sounds stupid but he's hearts broken so I'm going to have to patch him back up now.

"Hey look at me... don't be upset, these things are going to happen in life, you're going to loose people and gain others it's how the world works" I tell him and he rubs his eyes and nods.

"I know, I just really liked her y'know" trust me I know.

"Yeah it's gonna suck for a while but you'll pull through, you don't need her to be happy" I ruffle his hair and he smiles. This kids bipolar I swear to god. He runs out when my mum calls him and I turn around to drink my coffee. I nearly jump out my skin when I see indigo sat on the counter, when did she get here?

"Happy birthday wifey" I say and she half glares half smiles at me, she grabs my hand and walks me up the stairs. But what about My coffee.

"You're going to help me choose a dress for later ok?" She informs me as she pulls me through our bedroom door. I nod my head absentmindedly and she walks into the bathroom. I hear the shower turn on and I look at the dresses laid out on the bed. Why so many?

There's like 3 whole outfits infront me. Why does she ask so much of me?

A couple minutes later she walks out the bathroom in just a white towel that barely covers her ass and accentuates her perfect body.

"No"

"What- I didn't even say anything" I reply and hold my hands up, I was thinking it though.

"Stop thinking about it"

"Leave me alone" she chucks the towel from her hair at my face and I turn around so she can change. Once she's done she tells me and I turn around. She points to the dresses and looks at me.

"Well..." yes well.

"Well..... there all very sexy but the question is which one makes me want to fuck you the most I'd have to say-"

"No Greyson! That is not the question, the question is which one should I wear to a family brunch for my birthday " I'm so confused, this is very stressful.

"No indigo! The question is what even is a brunch!?" This is killing my brain cells.

"Breakfast slash lunch, it's not that difficult to understand grey" she tells me and shrugs.

"It is very difficult to understand indigo, breakfast and lunch are two different meals why are people putting them together?" I ask exasperated and she rolls her eyes at me.

"Poor thing....don't try to understand, I can already see the mental strain this is putting on you" she mocks and walks to the bed.

"So which dress?"

"The purple one"

"Grey hunny......there isn't a purple on"

"I panicked I'm sorry...go again"

"Which dress" she repeats and I scan over them, they all look the same. I remember my mum telling me once that if you act confident the girl will believe you so I take a breath and answer.

"The white one" I decide and nod my head.

"Grey did you even look?" Fuck

Abort, abort, abort

"Its short and pretty like you" shit now I've made it worse, it's like I've just spilt ketchup on my white Shirt and every time I try to rub it off it only gets bigger.

"I'm sorry, repeat that?" She asks and slides her dagger out her bra, that's hot.

Shut up

"I said the white one and I did look" I change my answer and sigh in relief when she puts the dagger back in her bra.

I leave and head into the bathroom, I'm already dressed in a suit, it's formal as usual. I take off the jacket and grab the tie from the side I walk back in the room and indigos stood with her dress I trying to do up the necklace which she's taken off for some reason.

"Why's it off your neck hmm?" I ask and she shivers when I kiss her neck and take the chain from her hands.

"I was torturing someone, I didn't want to get their blood all over it" she explains and I nod do up the clasp and lean to her ear.

"You look beautiful baby" I tell her and she smiles. I pinch her side when she doesn't reply.

"I look beautiful" she says and kisses my cheek when she turns around. Never washing my face again.

When she's not pissing me off I find her to be...nice company.

She slips on a pair of white heels with red bottoms and tucks her dagger into the silver diamond purse she's carrying.

She walks in front of me and her hips sway rhythmically.

"Stop drooling grey" this girls got a bigger ego than me.

"Stop drooling grey- Oww what the fuck woman" I begin to mock her annoying voice when she turns and steps on my foot with her obnoxiously high heel. She's still only 5,3 at best.

"Give me the tie" she demands, I'd forgotten about the tie I still had in my hands. I pass it to Her and she does it up for me. She smooths it out and smiles at me.

"All done" she chirps and opens her purse, she grabs a bit of gum out and sticks it in her mouth, I watch as her blood red lips close around it and my dick twitches. She's fucking gorgeous.

I lean down and kiss her lips, she puts her hand behind my head and tugs at my hair. I don't want our proper kiss to be now. I bite her lip and she gasps opening her mouth. I pull away and chew the gum I've taken to piss her off. I smirk at her and glares at me.

"Thanks blue" i wink at her and walk off, off to birthday brunch we fucking go.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

I've had a teeny bit to drink so I hope this is as adequate as I think it is. I just couldn't not give you guys an update my loves!

Love y'all

Happy reading!