Chapter 38: greyson

TW
BLOOD/VIOLENCE/GORE
MENTIONS OF RAPE

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

I wake up and look over to the clock, it's 6am. Last night was chaotic as fuck and just when I went to sleep some fuck face called Emilio decided to come into my house and try to kill my fiancée and I.

I slowly slide out from indigos grip and go into the bathroom where I brush my teeth and change into a black shirt and slacks as usual rolling the cuffs and unbuttoning some buttons. I walk out the bathroom and go over to indi, I kiss her forehead and leave the room.

I quickly poke my head into Ollie's room to make sure he's ok and I see him and roger asleep on his bed together. That dog has moved owners, not going to lie I feel slightly betrayed. I jog down the steps and walk into the kitchen, making myself a quick protein shake I head out to the garage and pick the jeep wrangler to drive to the ware house.

I Hop in the car and switch on the engine, I jump out my skin when Taylor swift starts blasting through my radio. I lend Oakley this car one time and this is the consequence, at least I'm awake now. I turn the volume down and roll my eyes.

I drive out of the gates and nod at the guards. I turn onto the lane and head out onto the highway after the gated estate.

A few minutes into my journey I notice a black car pull up behind me so I take a left, it follows me so I repeat the action and the driver yet again remains on my tail.

"Fuck" i mutter and grab my gun out the glove box slamming it shut and putting a new bullet cartridge in my mouth as I remove the old one, I reload my gun and check my wing mirror again, great. Now there's 3 cars.

I dial Luca and he picks up second ring.

"Yes boss"

"I've got 3 black BMW'S following me, I'll send my location and send backup"I grab my phone and send my location to Luca as he informs me that some men are on the way.

"Don't start shooting until the men are there though grey, 3 against one you're slightly outnumbered" I scoff and click the safety off my gun. Outnumbered please, I open my window and Luca obviously hears because he begins to speak again.

"No grey...bad idea- we spoke about this last week-"

"Hey Luke you know who you sound like?"

"A sensible person that you should listen to" he replies and I roll my eyes at him.

"No, you sound like an annoying mosquito that keeps buzzing in my ear so fuck off before I kill you" I tell him and I stick my gun out the window and shoot at the wheel of the car on my left it swerves off the road but now they are aware that I know their behind me they speed toward me and their guns are out their windows.

Did not think this through

I quickly hang up on Luca before he can say I told you so and make a sharp left, one of the cars drives past the turn. But the other follows me. They shoot one of my wheels and my car rolls of to the side.

I undo my seatbelt when it comes to a halt and jump out the window, I'm fine just a few scratches. I see the other car has stopped and some men are getting out, their in suits and they've got sunglasses on.

I grab my gun and shoot one in the head, the other looks over to me as his partner falls to the floor and begins to sprint in my direction he shoots at me and I feel the bullet graze my skin. I hiss in pain and lift my gun to shoot the fucker but I'm out of bullets.