Chapter 44: Indigo

"No don't do that!"

"I'm not doing anything"

"Yes you are, put the chocolate down and move away from the dress" it's Sophie's 5th birthday and we've organised a party for her, the white dress we brought her is currently on my bed and Oakley is eating chocolate around it.

"Jesus alright" he says and puts the chocolate down on the side table, he moves away from the dress and trips over something on the floor which results in him and Matteo who's on his phone in the corner also falling.

"Ouch you fuck!" Matt shouts from the floor as Oakley pushes himself off of Matt. I roll my eyes at them and continue to straighten my hair. The boys sort themselves out and leave and grey enters a couple of minutes later.

"What are you doing?" He asks and tilts his head at me with furrowed brows. I laugh at his cuteness and when he walks closer to me I squish his cheeks together.

He swats my hand away and grumbles in displeasure, telling me to lay off and walking over to the bed.

"I'm straightening my hair" I answer his previous question and he looks up from his phone.

"Why? I like it normal" he tells me and frowns.

"Well, normal is messy and I don't want to look like shit" I explain and finish the last piece of hair.

"Fuck off you always look perfect" he grumbles and looks back to his phone.

I pin my hair into a half up half down and walk into my closet to find an outfit for Sophs party. After a decent amount of time spent looking, I finally pick out a silver satin pearl strap dress that hugs my figure nicely. I slip on a pair of white ankle strap heels and walk out the closet.

Grey is still sat on the bed but he's changed into a black shirt and slacks with the usual amount of his torso exposed for my eyes to run over. He looks me up and down slowly and pats his knee. I go over to him and sit myself on his lap, he wraps his arms around me and gently grabs my chin with his tattooed hand.

He places a feather light kiss to my lips and rests his forehead on mine.

"Your the most gorgeous woman I've ever seen in my entire fucking life blue" he whispers and my heart melts. I kiss his cheek and remove myself from his lap.

"non posso dire che nessuno si avvicini a te, amore mio" (can't say anyone comes close to you either my love) I say and he looks at me confused.

"What did you say?" He asks.

"I said your not to bad yourself" I lie and walk towards the door. Grey follows after with Sophs dress and we go to Oakleys room.

I knock and Oakley opens his door with soph standing in between his legs. He picks her up and swings her to his front while she giggles at him and grey hands Amelia the dress when she arrives at the door as well.

"What time does the party start?" Oakley asks and Amelia whacks his head.

"Idiot, it starts at 2pm" she tells him and he flinched dramatically when she goes to brush the hair off his face.

"Don't touch me lady, you can't be trusted" he says and clicks in her face as he walks off with soph chatting away to him in his arms.

"Sometimes I hate men" Amelia says and I turn to look at grey, he's picked up a bit of my hair and he's examining it between his fingers. I sigh and agree with Am before she closes the door and I turn around to go downstairs.

"What are you doing you creepo" I say and grey yanks the bit of hair he's holding.

"Don't call me that it's not nice wifey" he tells me and walks off in front of me, of course I can't just let him go after he tugged at my hair so when we get down the stairs I jump on his back and pull his hair. He groans and my eyes widen at him.

He's eye level with me because I'm still pulling his head back and he reaches his neck to kiss me. I kiss him back but we're interrupted by a cough.

I look up and see Enzo with hunter, their always together these days. I roll my eyes and kick grey on his hip.

"Move on horse" I command him and he goes to protest but I wrap my arm around his neck in the position that I know would cut off all of his airway and he knows that too. So he walks out to where the garden party is happening.

He leans down at one of the tables and picks up a frosted vanilla cup cake, he takes a bite after peeling the wrapper and the holds it up for me to bite into as well. We share the cupcake as we walk around observing all the things that are going on around us.

"Grey?"

He hums and looks over to the bungee jumping that I ordered specially for soph because she mentioned wanting one a couple of weeks ago.

"Pick up that water bottle and then drop it on the floor"

"Why?" He asks and I click my tongue at him.

"Why do you think" I tell him and he smirks and nods. He walks over to the table and grabs the water off of the top. He drops it on the floor and lowers himself down.

Now you might be thinking what on earth are you doing. Obviously I'm trying to get the bottle without getting off of greys back. It might sound easy but the man's 6,4 so my smaller self is struggling to pick up the bottle.

I hear something behind us but i continue to try and reach the bottle.

"Just reach for it loser" grey tells me and in 'accidentally' kick the back of his leg. In my defense I completely forgot that when you do that the person falls over and in consequence we both go toppling over onto the grass.

"We raised that" I hear behind us and look to my mum and Alessia who are always everywhere. They shake their heads disappointingly as grey and I try to get up.

"Why did you kick me we almost had it" grey complains and i hop up from the floor, grey follows suit and we watch as our mums wonder off again towards the bouncy castle.

Much to our surprise a mass of people begin to spill into the gardens and I grab greys wrist to look at his Piaget watch. It's 2pm so that explains the sudden rush of people.

The parties started.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Kind of a filler but I hope you liked it!

Love y'all!

Happy reading!