Chapter 25: Indigo

TW
VIOLENCE /BLOOD/GORE
MENTIONS OF RAPE

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

"Awwww, look at you two" what the fuck

I open my eyes and I'm met with a pair of grey orbs staring back, grey smiles softly at me but frowns in confusion when he looks at what he's laying on. Oakley is in the middle of us and greys arm is round oakleys waist, we're still holding hands and my head is rested on oakleys shoulder.

Grey shoots up and gets out of the bed obviously forgetting our hands are intertwined and yanking me across Oakley in the process. His eyes widen when I glare at him and he quickly lets go of my hand and runs into the bathroom.

"Awww we haven't had a cuddle in forever" Oakley says and holds me to his bare chest practically suffocating me with his bear hug.

"Oakley we had a cuddle last week when I came over to see mum and you pulled me onto the couch for 2 hours" I recall and trace the indigo tattoo he has in the middle of his chest, all my brothers have it. I have all their birth dates in really small Roman numerals on the back of my neck. I know sister of the year.

"I was lonely indigo"

"No, Matteo and Elliot were with you" I tell him and he huffs

"They wouldn't hug me" poor thing, my brothers are all close with one another but their not affectionate. That's saved for my mum and I which leads to us being smothered and it's really annoying sometimes.

I push off of Oakley and get out the bed, heading over to the draws where my stuff is and grabbing out my black sports leggings and top.

"You'll get cold in that" grey says as he walks out the bathroom dressed in clothes I didn't even see him take to Change into. He's got his usual back slacks on with a black shirt and the first few buttons undone with the sleeves rolled up.

"I won't" I reply and watch Oakley fall out the bed. Someone knocks on our door so grey opens it and I see hunter stood in the hallway.

"What?" Grey says in a bored tone and hunter rolls his eyes at his younger brother.

"Just coming to check you were ready to go, meet us down in the lobby at half past" I look at the clock and see it's quarter past 8 right now so we have 15 minutes before we have to go. Hunter leaves and grey shuts the door while I head to the bathroom to brush my teeth and put on some mascara. I pack our things while oakleys in the bathroom and make the bed quickly.

"Let's go" I tell them both, Oakley is wearing the same thing as grey but with a white shirt and they walk over to the door together.

We grab our things and leave the room, heading down to the lobby. we get out the elevator and walk towards the others who are stood by the desk.

Blondies gone thank god and they're talking to an older man who looks tired and bored. We hand him our key and follow my dad out the lobby and onto the street.

"We'll meet you there, go over the mission in your separate cars and make sure you're ready, guns, knives and small explosives are in the bag on the floor, you're driver will drop you off 2 minutes from the location, when you arrive get out and walk straight down the road and meet us in the wooden shed that's by a metal fence. ETA is 9:45. Oakley you're going with Matt and Elliot, I'm going with dad and hunt and grey and indi are taking another car. Be safe" Enzo finishes and him, my dad and hunt all walk over to the black suv they've got waiting for them.

Oakley walks off with the twins and grey and i get in our suv as well. The windows are tinted so no one can see in. Grey picks up the tablet that has the blue prints and mission plan on it and we sit and go through it . It's simple enough, grey and I lead a team of men into the left side of the building, hunt and Enzo do the same for the right and my dad goes in the front with the twins and another group of men. While this is all happening Oakley will be somewhere safer cutting of the cameras and guiding us through the earpieces. We just have to get Franco and leave.