EPILOGUE

*1 year later*

Indigos pov

Holy fuck

2 lines

Positive

"BEA" Bea rushes in and looks to me and the test in my hand she smiles so hard her dimples reach her eyes and engulfs me in a hug.

"This is so exciting! We're going to be pregnant together and-"I put my hand over her mouth and she licks my palm. I grimace at her and pull my hand away, wiping it on my side.

"Shush I don't want anyone to hear you" I tell her and she crosses her arms and gives me the mum sigh.

"What's wrong indi?" She asks and I roll my eyes. Emotions. How fantastic.

"I don't want this thing, this is gross. You seriously think I want to push a monkey looking child out of me and then have to clean up its shit for months-"she smacks me upside the head and I groan at her. I'm 20 I don't want a child now. I can't have a child now.

"Get it together indigo knightly, you might think you don't like children but mark my words the second you hold 'that thing' in your arms you'll wish you could do it all over again"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ok sweetie, I need one big push" the nurse tells me and I throw my head back as tears run down my face. I can't.

"Where's grey?" I ask exhausted and Am gives me a sympathetic look.

"He's 5 minutes away indi" Oakley says and I look at him in shock.

"I swear to god Oakley get the fuck out before I-"

"Stress isn't good for the baby" the nurse says and i so so desperately want to reach out and strangle her it hurts. What about me? I'm the one pushing it out of me and my husband isn't even here, after how excited he's been he could at least show up.

*Flashback*

Grey walks in through the door and smiles at me widely before coming over to where I'm sat on the sofa and kissing me softly. He lays his head in my lap and takes off his muscle tee that he's been wearing at the gym.

We sit there in silence for a bit as he looks through his phone until I can't be quiet anymore.

"I'm Pregnant" I blurt out and he hums at me and continues to scroll through his emails. I roll my eyes at him and a tear runs down my face. Fantastic not only am I scared shitless to be a mum. My husband doesn't even care enough to-

"Wait WHAT!" he exclaims and his head shoots up from my lap.

"I'm pregnant" I repeat and he smiles so wide I think he's having a seizure.

"Why are you being creepy like that" I say and poke his cheek he leans down and kisses all over my face.

"I'm gonna be a dad.....holy shit IM GONNA BE A DAD" I'm not that happy about the situation but the look on his face could leave me smiling for years. He leans down and places a hand on the slight bump on my lower stomach.

"Hey there baby" he whispers kneeling in front of me staring intently at my abdomen.

"I'm your dad"

"It doesn't understand shit your saying" I tell him and he lifts his head and furrows his brows at me.

"Don't listen to your mum she's mean, I've tried to change that but that's just the way she is" he says sarcastically and I go to get up but he clamps his hands down on my hips and holds me in place.