Chapter 47: Greyson

TW
MENTIONS OF RAPE/ABUSE
TORURE/BLOOD/GORE
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

"Morning sunshine, welcome to another beautiful day on planet earth!" Indigo shouts in my ear and pries my eyes open with her delicate hands. I groan and turn over into my pillow.

I feel like I've been hit by a fucking bus, my head is pounding and my mouth is as dry as sand. I get up while indigo clings to my back and I head into the bathroom. She whistles in my ear and bites my shoulder.

"WHAT!" I shout at her and she giggles evilly.

"Nothing, how are you feeling?" She asks, menace coating her voice. I look over my shoulder at her suspiciously and she smiles at me.

"Like shit" I say and go back out the bathroom after brushing my teeth. I drop her on the bed and go into the closet. I pull out one of the many hoodies she's stolen from me and a pair of sweatpants that she's also taken and I pull them on.

When I go back into the room indigo is on the bed and she's holding my gun.

"Get off it indie" I tell her and she clicks off the safety.

"God you're so boring" she chants and walks towards me with the gun pointed at my head.

"I don't have time to deal with your shit this morning, I'm supposed to be don of the American mafia in 2 days and I haven't been to the office in a week, why do you have so much energy" I say as I watch her jump on the bed and chuck a pillow at my face.

"I'm not in the mood for this indigo, stop chucking fucking pillows at me before I shoot you myself" i snap at her and she holds the gun to my head when she gets infront of me.

"Not if i shoot you first" she says lowly and I smirk at her. I quickly knock the gun out of her hands and press her against the wall behind us. She glowers at me through her thick eyelashes and kicks my knee.

"Asshole" she mumbles and walks out her door swaying her hips leaving me alone in the room. I follow her out and head down the stairs, I kiss my mums cheek as she gossips with Sof and I go over to the couch where I see indigos head.

I look on the floor and see a bunch of parcels from Amazon, i furrow my brows and watch as soph unwraps yet another package. There all labeled princess, so far there's a hair straightener thing, nail polish, a teddy, a massive pile of clothes, some shoes,candy, a blanket, some more candy and a tiara. I look at indigo who's sniggering and soph laughs at me.

"Thanks bear" she says and suddenly I remember the amount of things she bribed me into buying her last night at the dinner table. Whatever though, it was her birthday she deserves all this shit.

"No problem sweetheart" I say and place a kiss on indigos lips before I head out the door in my suit and get in my Jeep which I've had fixed. I drive to the warehouse and get out.

After going through the security I head down to the torture chambers where I need to deal with someone. The mole we had that was giving out shit out to the Russians. We found him and I just need to know how much the Russians know.

When I reach the door, I open it and step inside the room. It's modern like all of this place and I immediately walk over to the table where all the torture tools are.

"Hello mr Clemson" I greet and the man in the chair shakes with fear as I approach him with a knife.

"So....how much do the Russians know about my mafia right now" I ask and he shudders.

"They know that you're going to attack but they don't know when, they are planning to do something at the ball"

"Seriously?".......