BONUS CHAPTER #1

(These chapters aren't a continuous time line, this is set a few years before the end of the epilogue)

Greys pov

"Tell me where my fucking money is " I seethe at the idiot who stole from me. He shakes his head and I punch him again and hear the satisfying crack of a bone. He whimpers in pain and I crack my knuckles as his pathetic cries fill the room.

"My sons got a higher pain tolerance than you and he's 2" I say and smile at the thought of Ace. I shake the thought from my head because when I told indigo I think about the kids at work in a conversation we we're having and she told me that was creepy and to stop being a psycho because my work is killing people.

"Still not gonna tell me?" I ask and grab the pliers of the side.

"Shame really...this could've been so much easier" I taunt and pull out one of his teeth. I just want to go home. I've been working all fucking week. My wife's pissed off at me because of it and so am I.

I get the information out of the fucker and leave the room, walking up to the front desk and grabbing the keys for my jeep. I nod to Luca who at 23 is still just as much of a play boy and fight the urge to kill him when he winks at me.

I drive home and look at my watch. It's 3am. Indigos going to kill me.

I walk through the front door and freeze pouring a glass of whiskey from its tumblr when I see a light switch on in the corner of our living room.

"Hello greyson, care to share why your so late home" indigo says and I lazily drag my eyes Down her body. After 3 kids I wouldn't have given any shits if her body had changed but it's exactly the same since the day we got married.

"Work" fuck you've done it now you idiot, why'd you say it like that.

"I haven't seen you all week apart from when you sleep in the same bed as me to sleep, the twins aren't sleeping because chase managed to get the fucking remote and switch on chainsaw massacre and Ace is so grumpy he might as well just be a storm cloud. So tell me Grey how was work." Shit I've been a fucking dick this past week.

"I'm so sorry baby-" I'm cut off by my phone ringing and just when I'm about to pick it up I look over to indi. She looks drained and so angry so I choose life and leave it to ring.

"Come here sweetheart" I say and open my arms for her, she wanders over to me and I wrap my arms around her small frame, placing a kiss to her head and resting my chin there.

"I'm sorry blue it won't happen again I promise" she nods and kisses my jaw.

"Love you" she mumbles and I smile at her.

"I love you too"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cry's filter through the room from the baby monitor and indigo kicks me under the covers to tell me it's my turn. It takes me a second to get out of bed and so she yanks the covers off of me.

"Asshole, it's fucking cold"

"Sucks to be you" she retorts and rolls over in the covers as I run my hand down my face and chuck on a random hoodie.

I walk into the twins room and see Vinny stood up in his crib gripping the edge with tears running down his face. I haven't seen him for a week so when I walk through the door he immediately stops and stares at me with confusion.

"Alright buddy I'm not that shit of a dad" I say and he giggles as I walk up to him and reaches for me. The twins are both 9 months now and can say small sentences but mainly just mamà and daddy or papà.