Chapter 27: indigo

TW
RAPE
VIOLENCE/BLOOD/GORE

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

I open my eyes and I'm met with darkness. I pull my hands but there bound behind my back.

No

No,no,no,no

Grey was supposed to kill me, I can't- I'm not....I can't deal with being back here. I can't deal with seeing Franco again. I don't want to go through this again.

I try to stay calm but my heart feels like is trying to burst its way through my rib cage. My hands feel sweaty and my legs ache. The door creaks open and I look up.

"Bluebell, it's been a while" I pull at my chains and glare at him.

"You Fucking psycho let me go you old fuck! You're so Fucking disgusting!" He laughs at me and raises an eyebrow.

"Still feisty I see"

"Still fat as fuck I see" I retort and he walks up to me and hits me across the face.

"Boohoo asshole, you hit like a Fucking toddler" I tell him and he grabs my shoulder.

"You will not speak to me like that!" He yells

"Ew, get away from me you're breathe Fucking stinks old man" I tell him and smirk, on the inside I feel like I could cry but he can't know that. I won't let him win, not this time, not again.

He grabs a knife and slices my face across my cheek. He then slices down my top.

Stay strong indigo
Stay strong

He pulls it apart and licks his lips. He reaches out and grabs my chest. I exhale shakily and I squirm in disgust.

"I missed this" he whispers

"I sure as fuck didn't, I know nobody will willingly have sex with you hun but you need to get your perverted habits under control, how much Fucking porn do you watch" I respond and watch as his face contorts in anger. He grabs a syringe and pushes it into my neck.

Not again. Please

"This'll teach you to keep you're Fucking mouth shut slut" he heaves and my eyes droop.

"Do you know what's so sad, it's the fact that you know if I wasn't chained down and drugged I could kill you in an instant, you're a pathetic piece of shit Franco" i sneer at him and I loose the feeling in my body but I'm fully conscious. No, i don't want to feel it , I don't want to know he's doing it.

He goes behind me and I hear the chains drop to the floor he does the same to my legs and yanks me down to the ground. He pulls down my bottoms and pants and undoes his belt.

No pleas for the love of god not again. It's disgusting, it hurts and he enjoys it as I suffer. He gets on his knees and hovers over me before groaning in pleasure. I'm thankful I can't feel what he's doing but I don't have to feel to know what's going on.

I want to kick and scream, I'm disgusting. I'm so fucking disgusting.

He moves up and down on top of me until he slumps down on me.

GET OFF

GET THE FUCK OFF

I want to shout but I can't, the feeling of disgust is crawling on my skin and clawing at my heart. He gets ups and does up his belt,at least he put a condom on.

He pulls me up and sits me on the chair again, I listen to him as he does up my chains and watch as he walks out.

He didn't bother to put my leggings back on.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I don't know how long it's been but I can feel my body again and it fucking hurts, there's blood on my legs and I haven't had food or water in a while. I feel so humiliated and gross. A tear runs down my face and I sigh. If only I could get out of the chains.

The door opens and an older lady walks in with a plate that has some bread on it and a glass of water. She flinches when she sees me and quietly walks to me. She feeds me the bread and lifts the cup of water to my chapped lips.

"I'm sorry" she whispers after I'm finished and leaves.

Thanks for the apology it really made a difference. Note the sarcasm.

The door opens again some time later and in comes the man himself.

"Good to see you bluebell" his Fucking annoying voice grates at my ears and I want to kill him so badly, my hands are itching to snap his neck and claw at his disgusting face but I can't.

"Cant say the same for you" I respond and he smirks. He grabs a bat from the side and walks over to me swinging it in his hand.

"Shame you have to be so lippy really" he tells me and hits me in the stomach. I hunch over in pain. He hits my leg but I show no reaction, the first time caught me off guard. I though he would at least make some conversation with me before he tried to bash my internal organs y'know?

He walks back over to the corner and emerges with another small knife. He carves into the skin on my leg where my other scars are and smiles at me. I take a deep breathe and watch as he cuts into my leg. He tilts his head as he does it and I grind my teeth.

I hate him, I hate him so Fucking much.

I want grey

He leaves yet again and then comes back with some salt, he rubs it into my wound and it stings like a bitch. I look away as the white salt mixes with my red blood. He throws a punch at me and he then he does it again and again and again.

"Let me out of these chains and try to punch me fucker" I hiss at him and he elbows my nose.

"Don't think so" he reponds and with one last punch he leaves the room.

Isn't this just a five star experience.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Third chapter today be proud of me

Love y'all

Happy reading!