Chapter 55: Indigo

"Blue?"

"Yeah"

"Nothing" Greyson has been pissing me off all fucking day and I am so close to stabbing him in the dick. My hand goes to my dagger and I throw it at him. He dodges it and glares at me.

"What was that for?" He says and pulls the dagger out the wall. I shrug and walk out the room into the hallway. I check my phone and wait for grey to come out. I stand behind the door and when he emerges from our room I jump out a him.

"Holy fucking shit!" He exclaims and jumps half in the air. I bend over laughing and he slaps my ass when he walks past me to go to the stairs. I jump on his back and he Carry's me down the steps and takes me out the front door after grabbing his keys.

He puts me on the roof of his mclaren and I look at him funny. He passes me his phone and I look at the time. His Lock Screen is me hugging stuffy to my chest in one of his hoodies and my other hand is holding his fingers.

I swing my legs and just before they hit the window of the car I forgot he put me on top of he grabs my knees and glares at me.

"Don't you fucking dare" he tells me and I lean down and kiss him. He returns my kiss and grabs my thigh. He trails his hand up to the hem of my dress and I grab it.

"We have somewhere to be" I tell him and he groans and plants a kiss on my forehead. He lifts me off the car and I walk round and get in the passenger seat.

We drive to Alessia and Charles' house and pull up in the drive. We get out just as Am and Oaks get out their jeep with soph who's got a massive fluffy unicorn toy that's almost bigger than her in her little arms.

She stumbles forward and nearly falls flat on her face but greys already walked over to her and scooped her up before she can hit the floor. She babbles to him about 'Percy' her unicorn and shoves it in his face. He nods and listens intently as he walks into the house with her and greets my parents who are at the door.

We haven't had a family meal in a while so Alessia organized a get together at their house. Everyone's coming over so this should be very chaotic to say the least.

Enzo pulls up in his Lamborghini and hunter gets out the passenger side they hold hands as they walk up to me and we exchange hugs and greetings before we all follow Am into the house.

"So....how's things with you and grey?" Am asks and loops her arm through mine. I smile and tell her everything.

"OH MY GOD, I KNEW IT" she squeals and I cover my ears and flinch away from her

"Jesus christ" I say and she smiles sheepishly at me and shrugs.

"I'm not one to say I told you so but....." she trails off and we walk through to the kitchen where Alessia and my mum are gossiping, they look up to us and smile. We speak for a bit until there's a commotion at the front door.

My mum pulls out her gun and her and Alessia nod at each other in a silent conversation. They walk slowly towards the banging at the front door.

When we get to the front door Allie shakes her head and my mum sighs in disappointment. I look to the door and see Matt and Elliot fighting each other outside. My mum walks up to them and grabs them by the ears.

"Mamà" Matt whines and my mum releases them and smacks their heads, they rub the back of their necks and smile at her.

At closer inspection I see their both rather covered in blood and cuts with bruises littering their faces.

"cosa avete fatto voi due e perché sembri così colpevole" (what have you two done and why do you look so guilty) my mum says eyeing the two immature 19 year olds suspiciously.

"I saved his life" Matt says and Elliot looks to him in disbelief.

"You pushed me off a fucking cliff" he says and my mum looks at them funny.

"Yes well we all make mistakes" Allie mutters and Elliot glowers at her.

"Don't you glare at me, go wash up and get clean" Allie says and smiles at them as they sulk up the stairs to shower and change.

Am and I suppress our laughter until their out of sight and we let loose the giggles that we've harbored for the past few minutes, my mum looks to us disapprovingly and we shrug.

We wonder into the living room and see Oaks and Ollie having a heated discussion, i sit down on the arm of the sofa next to grey who's watching them and he places his hand on my thigh, rubbing soothing circles with his thumb.

"-I told you, if you fold a piece of paper 42 times, you can reach the moon" oaks explains to Ollie with a pointed glare and Ollie sighs in exasperation.

"Fine start folding then" Enzo says and chucks a cigarette paper thing at oaks head, it floats down and oaks glares once again.

"That is too small" he says and crosses his arms.

"That's what she said" grey and I say at the same time and he turns around and high fives me. We smile at each other and Charles coughs in disapproval as Sophie wonders in to the room.

"Go on" Enzo encourages Oakley and ruffles his hair.

"Do it" hunter adds and him and Enzo smirk at each other.

"It does work!" Oakley exclaims and starts to fold the paper in half and in half again.

"Wow, this is really taking off, it might take a while though we've yet to float out the roof, do you want an astronaut helmet for when you reach the space station?" I ask sarcastically and grey gets up.

I follow him out the room and we go into the kitchen where My dad is speaking to Matt and Elliot while Alessia and my mum chat and cook. I smile and grey wraps his arms around me and kisses the side of my head.

"Happy?" He asks

"Happy" I respond.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We're all sat by the fire pit wrapped in blankets, Oakley is sat with Am and soph who's nearly asleep with her massive unicorn in her arms, my mum and dad are cuddled up and smiling at each other, Allie and Charles are holding hands and talking to one another sweetly while Matt and Elliot are asleep on one another. Enzo and hunter are whispering in low tones and laughing.

I'm sat in greys lap with my legs up to my chest covered with a throw, the fire crackles and the comfortable atmosphere is a safety blanket.

Grey runs his hand over my bandage covering the cuts on my thigh and leans to my ear.

"I don't think us getting married is a bad thing" he mutters and I turn to look at his face, the faint scar on his left cheek and the slight bump in his nose, his hair messy and a lazy relaxed smile on his lips.

"Oh yeah?" I ask and he hums.

We stay like that for a while, in each other's warm embrace, painting the picture in our heads so we never forget this moment and drifting to sleep by the fireplace as it's soft orange glow lights up the dark starry sky.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Sorry I haven't updated in so long! Life's been hectic but I hope you found this as fucking sweet as I did!

Get ready for a few updates tomorrow and love y'all!

Happy reading!