Chapter 18: Indigo

Apparently today is meet the girlfriends day, Ollie has invited his girlfriend over for dinner, she's called belle, boys 12 and gets more action than me, this is why I'm depressed.

Joking....kind of

Oakley has also invited his new girlfriend Amelia and her spawn, the nurse that I saw at the hospital who's child was stealing candy from my 21 year old brother. Elliot and Matteo are still single and so am I. Unless you count the dude I'm engaged to. Then in that case I'm not.

"I'm telling you the truth mamá the cookies obviously grew legs and walked away" I hear Matteo explain. This man is 19 years old and he's still using the same defends system he used when we were toddlers.

"Right so how does this work again?" Elliot asks Oakley in the living room, I walk through and see all the air mattresses still on the floor, we all had a sleepover downstairs last night including grey, hunter and Ollie. Enzo was working.

*que the eye roll*

Elliot is stood on one side of a mattress and Oakley is stood on the other end while grey records them.

"Basically, I jump off the couch and onto this end of the mattress, you'll then bounce off you're end and fly" Oakley tells Elliot, this is going to end in disaster.

"1 2 3" grey counts them in and Oakley jumps off the sofa and lands on the mattress. Sure enough Elliot does go flying, straight on to Greyson who falls onto Oakley.....and then the air mattress bursts.

Isn't this just such a peaceful Thursday.

"What are you idiots doing?" Charles asks as he walks into the room

Their voices are muffled as they all try to explain at once.

"That. Was. Awesome. Now get off me so I can breathe ?" Oakley says from the bottom of the pile. Grey shoves Elliot off of him and they all sit down on the burst mattress.

"I jumped of the couch to make Elliot fly and then Elliot landed on grey who landed on me, I wasn't the problem" Oakley states and gets back up to pull another mattress in front of the couch.

"My turn" my dad says as he walks through the kitchen and into the living room.

Oakley,Elliot and grey all get on the couch and wait for my dad to sit himself on the mattress. Charles sits next to my dad and I grab my phone and record.

Oakley shouts a countdown and all three of them jump off the couch and onto the mattress. My dad and Charles both go about 10ft in the Fucking air and land on the duvets next to them.

"That. Was. Awesome" my dad says

Like father like son

"What is happening here" Alessia says as she walks into the room dressed to party in a red satin dress with a slit up her thigh, my mum following closely behind also in a dress but hers is royal blue and has a plunging neckline. Their both wearing red bottom heels, they look stunning.

"We-we...ummm.....we're......what we're we doing Charles?" My dad stutters and looks to his friend who's sat on the floor next to him. Charles looks panicked and blurts out jumbled words. Whipped I tell you.

"We were......inspecting the duvet quality my love" Charles says and gets up with my dad.

"Uhu.....ok well can you clean this up and get ready for dinner you lot" my mum tells them and walks out with Allie. Two peas in a pod.

"Inspecting the duvet dad....really, I'm disappointed" Oakley sighs and looks at our dad before collecting some pillows and walking up the stairs. Grey grabs some duvets and follows Oakley, while Elliot drags an air mattress and tags along behind grey.

There like a little train of idiots.

My dad and Charles deflate the other mattress and clear up while I go and find Matteo, he's been quiet for a long time. I walk into the games room and see him in the corner by some draws. What is he doing?

I walk silently over to him and peer over his shoulder, he's got the fresh batch of mums cookies and he's counting them. Oh. My. God.

"Give them to me, there for the girlfriends" I say making him jump.

"Where do you even come from, it's like your a little ghost- speaking of ghosts have you seen my Xbox controller, I think I left it down here-" I shut him out

How does an Xbox controller relate to ghosts

"No, I haven't seen it so go shower you stink" I tell him and watch as he mopes out the door. I head to the kitchen and place the cookies on the side again.

"Ahhh, the cookies grew their legs back did they" my mum says from where she's peeling carrots.

"Yea and they also lost a couple in the struggle" I explain and laugh at Matteo's antics.

"Go get ready baby, they'll be here soon"

I go upstairs and shower, I change into a spaghetti strap blue silk dress with an open back, spritz some coco Chanel on and apply some light makeup, i dry my hair before straightening it and heading back downstairs,

I walk into the kitchen just as mum slaps Oakley's hand away from the crisps and he pouts.

"That's indirect fat shaming mother, I hope you feel better about yourself" oakley whines

"Well....I didn't want to tell you like this but...." My mum starts but stops too laugh

"That's right mummykins, add insult to injury" he's so dramatic.

"You alright sweetheart?" My dad asks from beside me

"Yeah"

"Don't kill the girls alright, they might be nice and I promise you can kill the older one if she hurts oaks ok?" He reasons with me and I smile

Is it bad I kind of want her too cheat on oakley now?

"Ok" I reply and smirk

The doorbell rings and everyone including Ollie who's been god knows where this afternoon, rushes  into the kitchen, just as we are walking up to the door my mum drops in beside me.

"Your engagement is real to these people ok? Act like you don't want to kill grey for a few hours" must I mother, must I really.

With that she disappears to the door while a hand grabs mine.

I look up and see grey next to me, he looks down to me and smiles.

"Come on  light of my life, let's go meet some people" he mocks

"Sounds joyous, my darling hero husband" I know that just boosted his ego, even though it was fake.

We walk towards the door just as my mum opens it. Great I'm so ecstatic to pretend I'm in  love with Greyson.

Only one issue, I fucking hate kids and one is going to be in my house for the next few hours, if it accidentally falls into my knife, will I be held accountable.

No don't be silly, of course not, she would have fallen.

"Hello I'm Sophie but you can call me soph if I decide I like you, which I probably won't so yeah"

Fuck my life

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Guys the next chapter is Greyson with kids, you will love me.

Love y'all

Happy reading!