Chapter 56: Indigo

"Hi Indi!" Bea shouts as I walk up to her, she's laying on Mavs back on a towel that they've laid out on the sand.

Grey tags along slowly behind me grumbling about how hot it is and that he has work he needs to do. I turn around and send him a glare to which he stops talking and sulks even more.

"No, I packed the whale towel not you..........well too bad girlfriend, you should've been quicker" I hear Oakley tell Amelia as I put the beach bag down on the sand.

Amelia lays down a towel with a whale pattern on it next to me and sits on it, she smirks at Oakley who lays down in the sand and puts a hand to his forehead.

"My struggles are incomparable" he complains and Bea laughs.

"Are you forgetting world hunger and war" Grey points out as he lays his head in my lap and closes his eyes.

Oaks scoffs and Am shoves greys head off of me.

"Move bitch, that's my headrest" to say the two have a competition going about who gets my attention the most would be very accurate.

"I got here first" grey retorts and flicks her forehead, she glares at him and kicks some sand in his face.

He rubs his eyes and then turns to me. Amelia eyes him suspiciously as he pouts and causes a scene.

"That is against every rule ever, you don't put sand in peoples eyes, did you see her blue, I think I'm blind" he whines and I pull his face down to my level, I get out my water bottle and open it I spray some water on to his eyelids and he sighs when I rub my thumb over his eyelashes.

"Thanks" he mumbles and I kiss his lips, he turns and smirks at Amelia who reaches into a pocket that isn't there and holds up her middle finger.

"Oaks?"

He hums at Amelia and she reaches for the sun cream in her bag, she's wearing a light blue bikini that makes her look really pretty, I keep greys t-shirt over my white one and watch as Oakley takes the suncream out her hand and tells her to turn over.

He shakes the bottle and in doing so it literally pours on to Amelia back like Niagara Falls. She squeals and oaks bends over in laughter. She glares at him and reaches for the whale towel he seems to love so much.

She raises her brows at him and rubs the towel over her back and wipes of the suncream, he screams and reaches for the towel but it's too late. It's already covered in suncream.

"I cannot believe you, you hurt my heart" he says and Bea hugs him.

"It's ok oaks! You can borrow my bumble bee towel! It's funny because my names bea and the insect is called a bee!" She exclaims and smiles brightly at him.

"At least someone in this group is nice" Oakley sasses and hugs bea, she looks absolutely tiny in his arms but even smaller when Mav grabs the back of her bikini and yanks her towards him. She falls into his lap and she shakes her head at him when he wraps the bee towel around her small frame and kisses her nose.

"No" he says to her and she smiles at him and squishes his cheeks, he looks incredibly unamused and bored at the action but the twinkle in his eye is a dead give away to how much he loves the ball of sunshine in his lap.

She moves to the left slightly and giggles at him.

"No?"

"I like the towel" he states and she releases his cheeks and gets off his lap. My eyes widen when they catch sight of a small tattoo at the bottom of her back.

It's a semicolon and it doesn't take long for me to remember the meaning.

My eyes soften and water slightly. I can't deal with knowing someone so sweet ever had a reason to hurt themselves like that.