XXXIV

Domenico's POV

The guard's voice boomed as he yelled to get our attention.

"Aspetta! Signore! Signor Costa!" A younger man, not any older than 20, came running towards us. He had short black hair, a slender figure, a gun in his hand, and a gun on his waist. He had a slightly nervous look on his face; my seething look most likely didn't help.

"Signore," he said in a more quiet, yet still anxious tone. "Abbiamo appena saputo che la prima auto ha imbrogliato. Sono andiati in barca durante la gara." Wow. Faint yelling could be heard in the background, no doubt the sound of the first group being hauled off somewhere no one would like to go to. "Puoi portare il tuo pacco davanti. Miss Farinelli ti aspetterà." Great. I get to meet the great Michaela again. I rolled my eyes and nodded my head.

I opened my door and sat back in my seat, explaining what the conversation was, as we pulled to the front.

As we rounded the corner, I saw the woman that I was dreading to see again; Michaela. Long black hair, slender build with nearly no curves, harsh face, looking 45 as a 29 year old. She wore a black and white shorter dress with nude red bottoms, and what was probably Coach dark sunglasses.

She walked down the stairs in a sensual way, taking her time, removing her sunglasses as she approached the car, and I stepped out the car.

"Michaela." I greeted, shaking her hand. He small, tan hand took my hand, shaking it. Her long white-painted fake nails wrapped around my hand like tallens.

"Domenico," she said with a fake smile. "How are you my friend." I internally groaned.

"Well. And you Miss?" I asked as we let go of hands.

"Good. Now, let's get to business." She motioned for a few guards to come to the car. They opened the doors and nearly yanked Bailey, Ryan, and Aless out of the car. Okay, okay. Keep calm. Don't get mad. One guard opened the back of the car and started taking out the packages. Taking out a knife, and cutting into a package, licked the tip of his finger after pinching some of the powder, and nodded to Michaela.

"Well," Michaela looked up at me, looking slighty hungry for me, then looking behind her. "You are all invited inside, and we can talk about what's next."

My nostrils flared a small amount when she turned around. I put my hand out to the side, motioning for Aless to take my hand as we swiftly made our way up the front steps into the white, large house.

Marble floors echoed under Michaela's heels. A David statue in the left corner of the entry way. I looked at Aless, who's face looked in awe at the inside of the home. He head slowly swiveled as she took in the sights of everything around her. She looked so beautiful.

The sound of Michaela clearing her throat took me out of my daze. We walked through a door into an office where we all waited instruction from Michaela. She was writing on a small notepad.

"Okay," Michaela looked up. "Everything is here. I will have my assistant send you your papers on the shares from the losing teams. You get to choose how much of their businesses and shares you want from them, and then mail them back. Here is your check for the job," she handed over a retangular piece of paper to me and I slid it into my pocket. "You continue to get to run your business, and as I hear, you are taking over. I look forward to working with you. However, if another transaction goes south, I'll be the first at your door, and she," she pointed to Aless, who's hand was still intertwined with mine, "will be the first to have a funeral." I gave her a hard stare and she smirked back. "See you soon."

We all turned to exit the room, and the house to head back to the car to finally go back home.

"So what now?" Bailey asked as we drove through the front gate towards a long road back home. I smiled and looked over at Aless.

"We continue to do our thing." Aless answered, still looking at me. "With a few additions." She added, holding her stomach, rubbing in a small circular motion as if she was calming the baby. "And Bailey," she said, turning her head to the back seat. "You know we have ideas." The silent conversation between those two girls made me and Ryan share a look of slight fear, but also full of excitement.

"Let's get to it." Bailey responded, sounding like she was holding back a happy scream.

---- 5 Years Later ----

"Sophia? Ryder?" Aless called out from the bottom of the stairwell.

"Hunter? Dante? Olivia? Time to go!" Bailey called from behind Aless.

"Coming!" 3 small voices answered.

A few months after The Race, Aless and Domenico, and Bailey and Ryan got married a few weeks apart from each other. The whole family attended, except for Leonardo of course. Bailey and Ryan's parents fell in love with Italy and Domenico and his family that the moved to be closer to the couples.

4 months later, Aless gave birth to a beautiful baby girl, they had named Sophia. That same week, Bailey gave birth to a set of twins: Hunter and Dante. 2 years later, Aless gave birth to another baby. A handsome, healthy boy named Ryder. 2 Months later, Bailey had a gorgeous baby girl, which they named Olivia. Aless is due for another baby in 2 months, whose name they chose to be Isabella.

Each name they chose, was a remembrance to them. Sophia, Hunter, Dante, and Ryder were named after the members of the Deadly Black Bloods gang in American that Aless, Bailey, and Ryan were a part of. Olivia was the name of Bailey's cousin that had passed away to cancer 4 years ago. Isabella was named after Domenico's mother.

Hunter and Dante came charging down the stairs, with Sophia begging them to wait up. Ryan rounded the corner with Olivia in his arms. Then Domenico followed with Ryder on his shoulders.

"Be nice," Bailey commanded the boys in a motherly tone.

"Be careful babe," Aless instructed in a nervous tone to Domenico, who had their son on his shoulders.

"Yes, yes, I know." Domenico replied kissing Aless on the cheek, which caused a roar of ewws to sound from the children who were putting on their shoes.

Aless and Domenico still ran their company, and the mafia, along with the shares that they were awarded at the end of the race. But in order to raise their family, Domenico only works a set schedule at the company, and Aless is sitll his assistant. The Mafia, even though is still ran by Domenico, he sees that everything more not-so-family-friendly is coordinated by their second=hand man.

Bailey and Ryan own a mechanic shop down town, which is doing very well. They specialize in European cars. Their business is doing very well, even being used by some of the actors that live and visit Italy. They own a house just down the street from Aless and Domenico, and they plan on having more children.

Life couldn't get too much better than how it is now. Everyone is so happy...

"Sophia," Aless groaned. "You just spilt your breakfast all over your school outfit."

"Ehh," Domenico replied, "Just wash it later." Aless glared at him, mentally giving him the finger.

"You wash it." Aless challenged.

...Most of the time.

The End