VII

Antonio's POV

"Are you naturally this much of a pain, or do you have to try?" Giovanni asked. Giovanni and I were currently on the phone talking with his extremely obnoxious son, Domenico. "We said two weeks. It's been three, almost four weeks. When is she coming home?" I could hear him sigh on the other end.

"Ascolta! She is not a girl with easy trust. But she is taking me out somewhere tonight and won't tell me what it is. I think she is finally letting me gain some trust. I will have her back in Italy in 3 days. That will be the beginning of the fourth week, okay?! Three days." (1) Domenico ended the call not even a second after his last word. He was not happy with us, but we gave him a deadline, and he exceeded it.

I looked over at Giovanni, he had a mix of annoyance and relief on his face. I patted him on the back to reassure him. I know that he's going to bring her back in good hands. "She's going to be fine, and so is he." I reassured him.

"It's not her that I'm worried about." He replied, and I looked at him confused. "It's Domenico. If he finds out what I know, he will kill. I just found out who took your daughter. It was Leonardo." I could feel all my blood rush away from my body, and instantly go to my head. I was never a good person when I became angry. There was a reason why I gained the nickname Il Diavolo when I was younger. (2)

Alessandra's POV

Okay, Alessandra, this is where your final secret comes out. There are only 3 people on this planet who know this secret about you. You can tell him. I heard a knock at my door, and already knowing that it was Domenico, I went and answered it. He stepped in through the door, and I gave him a hug, and a kiss on the cheek, and he did the same back to me.

"So," he started, "what is this big date thing you have planned for tonight."

"You haven't told him?" Stephanie asked behind me. I turned around to see Stephanie, Ryan, and Bailey walking towards me. I moved over so everyone could officially meet Domenico. Ryan was first to reach out his hand to shake Domenico's. He introduced himself. Then I introduced Stephanie to Ryan, and then looked towards Bailey.

"Well," I said, "you already know this one." Bailey wore a mischievous smirk on her lips, but waved in a "hello manner" anyway.

"So, what is this thing that I haven't been told yet?" Domenico asked. I looked around out of nervousness, and then looked down at my hands, which were folded in front of me. Come on, Alessandra, you can do this. I felt two fingers underneath my chin, tilting my head upward.

"You can tell me," Domenico assured me. "But if you're not comfortable, that's 100 percent okay too." I heard someone get slapped. I looked over to see Ryan rubbing a part of his arm.

"Why can't you be nice like that?" Bailey asked Ryan. I giggled and looked back up at Domenico.

"No, it's time I tell you. I really like you, and this is not a relationship where I want to hold things back. The only people who know about this are these three. That's it. Okay?" He nodded his head. I took a deep breath, and looked him in the eyes. "How many times have you been to California?"

"Quite a few times, umm, maybe around 10 times." He responded.

"Okay." I nodded my head. "When you were here, did you ever hear of anyone named 'The Black Cobra'?" he nodded his head. "Do you know what The Black Cobra is?"

"She's like the most known racer, both on the track and on the streets." My eyes widened a little, surprised he knew so much about her. "But it's like no one knows who she... really... is..." He paused. I could see the gears inside his head turning rapidly. Any faster, and his head might explode. "Wait a second..."