XI

Domenico's POV

Well this has been an exciting flight. And we are only 5 hours into it. My father and Giovanni have been texting me non stop, making me mad; Bailey is watching Netflix on her phone, not even paying attention to her best friend; and Alessandra is about as drunk as a sailor, and won't stop asking me what is wrong with me. I can't tell her yet that 'Hey, your biological father is actually in Italy, so I kinda kidnapped you so you could meet him and stay in Italy, hope you're doin' okay baby doll?'. Buon Dio. (1).

Ding.

Padre Pazzo: Why the hell is she drunk? What did you give her? I'm sure Giovanni would love to meet his daughter when she isn't acting like a partito puttana!  (2)

Me: How could u say that? She is an amazing woman. She just doesn't like flying

That was a pathetic lie, but what can I say, he better not say anything like that about her again.

Padre Pazzo: Domenico Luigi Romano Costa. You better not be falling for this girl. This is your boss's daughter. This was a mission, not an arranged marriage. Bring her back in one piece without your love for her, or you don't come back at all. Am I clear?

Me: Cristallo  (3)

I couldn't help but say 'cristallo' without grunting, and feeling enraged. I have to somehow get this girl to believe that we are not together in 7 hours. How fun.

Alessandra's POV

I woke up to sun in my face, and a booming headache. Domenico was shaking me slightly, trying to wake me up.

"Good morning," he greeted, but in a way he doesn't normally. So different from when we were back home. "We are here, about to land in 30 minutes, so if you wanna get ready, now is the time." I nodded my head and thanked him, before getting up and getting ready.

Bailey and I agreed to dress similar when we reached. It was August, so it was going to be hot. It was forecasted to be 83 degrees today, so we both pulled out our shorts. I wore a pair of jean shorts, and tucked in a black cami. Bailey pulled out a pair of black shorts, and a white cami. We just had a natural look with our makeup, and straightened our hair.

By the time we finished, the plane had just landed

By the time we finished, the plane had just landed. The only thing was it wasn't what I was expecting; we landed in a large pavement area, near a mansion. What the heck. Where are we? I knew we were moving too fast for this to be true. I stormed up to Domenico. "What the hell has been going on with you?" I asked with a little more venom in my voice than I was expecting. "And where the hell are we?" He looked at me like I was his puppy that was just found. So much regret, happiness, and sadness filled his eyes. He placed a kiss on my forehead.

"The man of this house will explain to you what all of this is." He replied, placing a piece of hair behind my ear. "Tonight, after everyone has gone to bed, come and find me. There will be a tour of the house when we arrive. I will be with you. When we pass my bedroom, I will pretend to cough to let you know that bedroom is mine. I promise to let you know the rest." I looked at him trying to find some reason to not believe him, but I was both happy and nervous when I couldn't find one. "I promise, everything that is about to happen, is not what you think." I nodded my head, and hugged him, holding him close, just as Bailey came walking out of one of the bedrooms with her luggage. Why do I have a very bad feeling?

_____________________________________________________________________________

Good Lord

    *Padre Pazzo means "Crazy Father"

Party whore

Crystal