XXII

Domenico's POV

"Hello boss," someone said seductively. I looked up from my ever-growing pile of papers to see Aless slowly closing the door behind her, still keeping eye contact with me. I knew she was trying to play a game, but it's so hard not to play with her looking like that.

When the door shut, she slowly walked towards me, making sure every movement was a detail that she wanted to show.

She walked around my desk, and sat on the corner. I swiveled my chair so that I could face her, and placed my hand on her thigh. Two can play this game, sweetie. I knew how much my touch effected her, but I wasn't going to lose. Standing up slowly, I slide my hand up her thigh, sometimes my hand sliding on her dress, but most of the time, sliding under her dress. Her breathing quickened, and she tried to hid it. I leaned in towards her neck, placing a few kisses. Some where slow and passionate. Others were quick that were out of eager and want. She brought her hand to my shoulders—the move she does when I know something feels too good for her. Her legs started to subconsciously move apart, but only so far before her dress restrained them. I took one last long kiss and sucked hard. Then licked where I sucked. I then raised my mouth to her ear and whispered, "Hello assistant. I win."

I pulled away and sat back in my chair, looking at her face trying not to laugh. She looked extremely annoyed and turned on.

"You suck," She grunted. I smiled mischievously and victoriously.

"No," I replied seductively, "you should." She looked at me with a hard stare that finally made me start laughing. "I'm kidding. Sort of. Anyway, there's a few things on your desk that need to get done. Anything you don't know how to do, you can ask Demetri, he's the assistant to my father. She nodded her head, still with one eyebrow cocked. As she stated to leave, I called her name one last time. "I'm taking you to dinner tonight. We can change if you like. It's not like the places I normally bring you. It's more relaxed." She smiled and nodded her head, causing me to smile. She continued walking to her desk, shutting my office door behind her.

Alessandra's POV

Thankfully I was taught how to do all of this over a zoom call with a lady that used to be Domenico's assistant before she got promoted. It's normally simple stuff. But I couldn't stop thinking about tonight. I was so excited to see what restaurant he might bring me to.

It was finally 6:30, and I was cleaning up my desk so I could leave and go home. We worked in Genoa which was two and a half hour drive back home. But I honestly don't mind it. It's a very pretty drive.

As soon as I got home, I grabbed a pair of sweats, an AC/DC t-shirt, and some undergarments, and went to the shower. I did a quick body and face wash so I could get ready and Domenico and I could leave.

When I opened the door, freshly showered and clothed, I found Domenico looking amazing in a pair of jeans and a hoodie. After getting caught staring at him for a few minutes, we finally got to take off to go get food from a place called Arnold's not too far from the house.

When we arrived, I started to get a feeling. A feeling that should never be ignored. Except for one issue—I ignored it.